News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Well PP is the source of an awful lot of hot air…
And Trudeau and Steven Guilbeault (convicted for a crime of trespassing on Ralph Klein's roof) will blame the existential boogeyman "climate change" to cover up for their gross negligence. I worked for several years in forestry and for a forestry research consultant - this fire was preventable - see the link from a CBC story below for details. And Harjit Saijan (you know the minister that ordered special ops to help his buddies get out of Afghanistan instead of helping Canadians or their allies -- remember?) - I wonder what his response will be to this disaster. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/jasper-national-park-research-fire-1.4612320

Danielle Smith and the UCP must step down.
How is Danielle Smith and the UCP responsible for this? This disaster took place on federal lands in a national park - the national government is responsible for fire prevention and forestry management. Its amazing how much hate Premier Smith is receiving for this disaster, considering where it occurred. She is being blamed for cutting fire fighting budgets (which is not factual) and I even noticed a tenured UofA professor taking unnecessary and vulgar shots at Premier Smith on her twitter account for expressing sadness and emotion during her media avail - its awful and childish and most Albertans take notice of this are not impressed. Premier Smith's emotions were heartfelt, and I had similar emotions as I watched the media avail because I love Jasper and have many many fond memories there. I guess according to some people every natural disaster is the fault of "alt right wing" political parties and leaders and they are to blame - its crazy.

Last edited:
View attachment 583301

I would say it’s also time that Danielle Smith admits that climate change is a serious problem and take major steps toward transitioning away from burning fossils fuels for energy and stop obstructing clean energy development, but I am not holding my breath.
Blaming every natural disaster on 100% on climate change is ignorant and simplistic - the main reason for this fire was poor forest management and there are facts from forestry researchers and biologists to show this. See link - https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/jasper-national-park-research-fire-1.4612320

Well PP is the source of an awful lot of hot air…
PP aims to regulate immigration, reduce crime and get repeat offenders off the streets, reduce taxes and improve affordability, lessen housing regulations to increase home construction and reduce home prices, improve federal - provincial relations (which are at an all time low in Canada) and reduce the size of Canada's massive overpaid and underproductive bureaucracy. Apparently, this platform is being received positively by millions of fed-up Canadians who can't wait to vote out Trudeau and the Liberals - the most corrupt and divisive government in Canadian history who are only governing due to the equally unpopular and hypocritical "anti-capitalist" Jagmeet Singh.

But yeah, PP is "the source of an awful lot of hot air".

Last edited:
PP aims to regulate immigration, reduce crime and get repeat offenders off the streets, reduce taxes and improve affordability, lessen housing regulations to increase home construction and reduce home prices, improve federal - provincial relations (which are at an all time low in Canada) and reduce the size of Canada's massive overpaid and underproductive bureaucracy. Apparently, this platform is being received positively by millions of fed-up Canadians who can't wait to vote out Trudeau and the Liberals - the most corrupt and divisive government in Canadian history who are only governing due to the equally unpopular and hypocritical "anti-capitalist" Jagmeet Singh.

But yeah, PP is "the source of an awful lot of hot air".
Yes sir. He will be PM but we have to wait another terrible year or trudeau/singh coalition.

From the Video above looks like some debris on Patricia Street. Around where Cocos was.

As for forest mismanagement, That's 100 years in the making. Look at old photos of the area few trees.

Interesting article about future risks to Banff from wildfire experts.

Many factors involved from prevention management/mitigation to individual responsibilities to %increase in visitors and of course things like heat(temps), drought, and increasingly longer wildfire seasons.

From article:
Locke said he doesn’t doubt the need for more comprehensive forest management, adding “prescribed burning is the obvious preferred choice to logging.”

Even more importantly, said Locke, is the realization that more needs to be done to halt climate change, which scientists have concluded creates hotter, faster-burning wildfires by drying forest fuel and even increasing the amount of lightning ignition.

Back