News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I misread it. It's the software's, since it reads "Created by Unlicensed Version."

@Elite People You could try creating the maps using software that doesn't automatically place watermarks, such as Inkscape for vector graphics.

Are you sure that "Unlicensed Version" isn't just @Elite People's real name?

I use Edraw Max.

I have a whole bunch of maps that I have come up with. How do I post them here?
\

And if you meant about posting them since you can't save them, select everything from the map. Then right click and copy it. Paste it on something like Powerpoint and save it as a pic.

Here's my version of a TTC Fantasy Map in the TTC Subway Map format:
Custom TTC Map Full.png

Ignore the closeness of the stations and inaccurate line distances, designing a transit map is actually very hard if you're only allowed 22.5 degree increments (I only used 45 degrees) and want everything to line up and look "nice".

Attachments

• Custom TTC Map Full.png
    Custom TTC Map Full.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 2,167
Here it is.

https://www.insidetoronto.com/commu...es-suggested-for-scarborough-s-bluffers-park/

Another reason why your line 3 could have been a game changer. I don't think the City as a whole understands how big of a boon Bluffers park and the Rouge National Park could be to the City's tourism if connected to transit. Many 905 City's promote their dinky waterfronts better than this rare gem.

From the time I moved from the City core to Scarborough this became one of my many pet peeves with the neglect of the City... Why the 503 streetcar was not being extended back out to Bluffers and down the path, why it was so inaccessible by cyclists and why there was no signage to something to such an already popular tourist location? It was always so packed. With the new Waterfront project and pedestrian/cycling path coming its going to be even more attractive. We are so far behind not only in building, but planning. Aside from the transfers and unfunded Eglinton East It was disappointing these details were not covered in Transit City and even worse when McGuinty cut out the Zoo.

If your plan was funded (without Sheppard) it would have been supported extremely well IMO. I think even just as a phase one of line #3 and full #5 with phase two as line #7 would have touched enough residents, paid attention to important destinations to see support and move forward. The more I look at your plan for line #3, I would personally be OK with killing the one stop SSE, starting over design so long as Eglinton East moved to construction and firm funding was committed and #7 or Sheppard subway extension to SCC was in design and on the "next wave". In the reality I have a hard time seeing how the political fallout would be at the stage were at. Unfortunate.

Last edited:
\

And if you meant about posting them since you can't save them, select everything from the map. Then right click and copy it. Paste it on something like Powerpoint and save it as a pic.

Okay then. Click upload a file. Then select the picture.

I have it as a saved file. I have no option on my dashboard here to upload a file, unless it has an url.

I have it as a saved file. I have no option on my dashboard here to upload a file, unless it has an url.
Reply to thread
1.png
Upload a File
2.png

Choose your file
3.png

File available
4.png

There's your image
5.png

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 493
  • 2.png
    2.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 466
  • 3.png
    3.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 501
  • 4.png
    4.png
    8 KB · Views: 461
  • 5.png
    5.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 514
The following error occurred
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.

The file extension is .eddx

https://www.insidetoronto.com/commu...es-suggested-for-scarborough-s-bluffers-park/

Another reason why your line 3 could have been a game changer. I don't think the City as a whole understands how big of a boon Bluffers park and the Rouge National Park could be to the City's tourism if connected to transit. Many 905 City's promote their dinky waterfronts better than this rare gem.

From the time I moved from the City core to Scarborough this became one of my many pet peeves with the neglect of the City... Why the 503 streetcar was not being extended back out to Bluffers and down the path, why it was so inaccessible by cyclists and why there was no signage to something to such an already popular tourist location? It was always so packed. With the new Waterfront project and pedestrian/cycling path coming its going to be even more attractive. We are so far behind not only in building, but planning. Aside from the transfers and unfunded Eglinton East It was disspaointing these details were not covered in Transit City and even worse when McGuinty cut out the Zoo.

If your plan was funded (without Sheppard) it would have been supported extremely well IMO. I think even just as a phase one of line #3 and full #5 with phase two as line #7 would have touched enough residents, paid attention to important destinations to see support and move forward. The more I look at your plan for line #3, I would personally be OK with killing the one stop SSE, starting over design so long as Eglinton East moved to construction and firm funding was committed and #7 was in design. In the reality I have a hard time seeing how the political fallout would be at the stage were at. Unfortunate.

I had a lot of questions. Which part was "Phase 1" for Scarborough LRT, I got Line 5 and which was "Phase 2" for Finch? Because for me Humber College to Neilson are all part of "Phase 1".

Back