News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

actually one time I went nuts at a business depot because the customer lady "or you going to buy anything? If not please leave?"

Lol rather stupid of me but I went nuts yelling, threw a bunch of erasers at her.
Kicked the counter. I went back into my car and started laughing saying that was rather stupid of me...

So If a regular person like me can go crazy, I must imagine what really crazy people do??

You see, that type of behaviour kinda get's you kicked out of the "regular" people club ... sorry, you're one of the crazies too.

It's easy to read your post and laugh but that's out things start, I'm sure it's similar in any of the assault cases as well. It might start out innocent but it can lead to people losing their cool and sanity.

I'm not a doctor, so I can't say, but that doesn't really sound "regular" to me. That is assault technically.

Well, he did realize right after that what he did was wrong and stupid and that's the important thing right?

Just because a rapist feels bad about raping someone afterwards, doesn't mean he's any less guilty.

it was likely the worst thing I ever did but I was around 15-16 I think. That weird phase in life, where one is not really matured yet, but faces greater responsibilities.

Also no need to act all high and mighty, maybe not so extreme but there is always at least one time where you just could not control your anger. It does not mean its right, but at least once you just lose your cool and there is nothing you can do about it.

This reminds of the example of my friend in grade 12. In my History class the teacher gave out free candy and there was like a mini riot. My friend says "your all barbarians, its only free candy!". A week latter in chemistry class the teacher gave out free treats, and guess what he was the first one to get the treats. :D The point, its easy to talk.

Plus it was stupid but I would imagine if the lady acts like that to everyone she likely has experienced worse.

Plus well in my parents culture back home, it is generally widely allowed to slap someone if they offend you. So I have in my head, that I do not take crap from people. However I should have call the manager and dealt with it in a more civilized manner.

I may be a peaceful man, but I admit I have a hothead, however it has cooled considerably since then.

Now I yell at bastards that come to our family store, that pay to watch a film say it does not work and then want a different movie as a replacement, why not the same one???

Maybe perhaps I should say what fully happened...

It was around 9:30pm, no one was on the floor apart from one lady at the counter. Business depot is mostly a ghost town during the weekdays. I needed a certain graphing calculator and checked there were none that I wanted,
I said in the general polite way, "excuse me, I was looking for a certain calculator and its not there, do you have it."
She of course the lady who could care less about her job just wanted to get home by 10pm and said "I do not know about that section"
I said can you get someone to help me...
Then she utter those words that God knows why made me turn into the Green hulk. In a split second, I went from being a normal respectful man, into a bastard.

Last edited:
The point is her actions were able to push you to that level, what if something happens again but it's even worse (verbally still not physically) can you not see your self snapping and taking it a step farther. I agree all of us have a certain built in rage but the key is to control it no matter what (less someone physically assaulting you). Really, no matter what anyway "says" to you violence of any type should never be your response.

of course, I have had certain similar encounters since then and I usually respond by acting like a smart ass making silly jokes... :D

i once knew a guy whose teacher pissed him off soo bad, he pulled down his pants and took a dump on her desk when she left the room.

the primate don't fall too far from the evolutionary tree.

something like that is disturbing, because he did that in front of his teacher he sees everyday and in front of students he see's everyday.

If a family member like my mother or if other customers were present at that Business depot, no way would have I acted in that manner to the lady.

Back