News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

In peak? Which days?

Absolutely.
I can't tell you off the top of my head. But I live in Cityplace and every morning I check the positions of the LFLRV's before leaving my place. I only want to ride those (because I exclusively use Presto, I don't buy tokens). Anyway, I've been frustrated numerous times with the absence of those vehicles on the route. So I walk to work, and then I don't see any of them on my walk up Spadina to College.

(At least this is the case using the Nextbus.com Google map.. which you're telling me isn't the most accurate site... Which once again makes absolutely no sense to me)

Absolutely.
I can't tell you off the top of my head. But I live in Cityplace and every morning I check the positions of the LFLRV's before leaving my place. I only want to ride those (because I exclusively use Presto, I don't buy tokens). Anyway, I've been frustrated numerous times with the absence of those vehicles on the route. So I walk to work, and then I don't see any of them on my walk up Spadina to College.

(At least this is the case using the Nextbus.com Google map.. which you're telling me isn't the most accurate site... Which once again makes absolutely no sense to me)
My recommendation would be to buy a roll of tokens to tide you over to December 2015 by which point Presto is scheduled to be out. Though I'd think a Metropass would be cheaper.

Absolutely.

Don't count on nextbus. I've used it twice now and was only disappointed when the streetcar that showed up as one of the new ones on Nextbus turned out to just be an old one in real life.

The Transit Now Toronto app (Android only) shows vehicle numbers. All you have to do is to remember that 44XX are the Flexities.

Once again, this morning at peak there are only two Flexities in service.
Used TOtransit.ca and nextbus.com on my iPhone.

Once again, this morning at peak there are only two Flexities in service.
Yes ... 4404 and 4405. 4403 was in service on 512 last night - according to NextBus - but I'm not sure I believe it was actually carrying passengers unless someone witnessed it.

On the bright side though, a flatcar that likely carries 4408 arrived in West Toronto early this morning. Any sightings?

Don't count on nextbus. I've used it twice now and was only disappointed when the streetcar that showed up as one of the new ones on Nextbus turned out to just be an old one in real life.

That's never happened to me, but since you mentioned it, how is NextBus able to distinguish what kind of streetcar it is?

Post on urbantoronto forum: (user LilRedDave)
I believe 4407 is out of service due to the operator cab door and a few side windows being damaged in service by a passenger.

Back