News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I don't track in transit. I know it was in the yard on Oct 1 and wasn't going to assume it was in transit. I was leaving it up to other in the know for that info.

Unless 4444 goes into service Friday or the weekend, 4446 may beat it like 4445 did.

I had to laugh when I check both cars hours ago as 4444 was westbound on hwy 7 at Bayview and 4446 was southbound on Dawes Rd as a dot which then went into service at Main Station. 4446 was in service all the way on 506 until it went north on Bathurst to do 512. First time I seen a test car being in service that long as well from Main. Was able to flip back and forth while on 506, as I work on a spreadsheet at the time until it went north as a dot.

If 4446 keeps going like it is, could be in service before the 10th and a car doing the 8-10 day cycle.

According to LilRed Dave,

"4448 on its way out of Thunder Bay into the fog as I type. With GO 4023 & 4024 in tow."

IMG_0060.thumb.JPG.33b77ba59812ad807632fb4503b0e144.JPG

So theoretically, it might be possible that the 4447 and the 4448 might be on the same ride to Toronto. Maybe not, but wouldn't be cool?Thanks LilRed Dave.

4444 is on the 514 in service at present. Per "bus_7246" on CPTDB it went into service this morning

As some here predicted: "In other news, TTC CEO's latest report says Bombardier target of delivering 70 streetcars by the end of the year is in "serious doubt." CEO Andy Byford has "insisted" Bombardier publicly clarify the status before next week's TTC board meeting." - Ben Spurr (@BenSpurr)

Source.

Here we go again.

4447 was spotted yesterday in the east end (by my daughter) sporting a "just arrived" sign and, I assume, making the trip over to Leslie.

As some here predicted: "In other news, TTC CEO's latest report says Bombardier target of delivering 70 streetcars by the end of the year is in "serious doubt." CEO Andy Byford has "insisted" Bombardier publicly clarify the status before next week's TTC board meeting." - Ben Spurr (@BenSpurr)

Source.

Metrolinx caused this.

Really now? Care to explain how?

I think this person posted the same thing awhile ago. When challenged to explain their statement they didn't bother.

Apologies. It was another user, Adjei, not Amare who posted a similar comment. We'll see if Amare responds with anything of substance.

Last edited:

Back