News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

4517 will be the last car to be delivery to Hillcrest this year.

Do you know something that no one else does? Are they behind on completion of so many cars that there won't be any other shipments leaving Thunder Bay until the New Year?

Dan
Toronto, Ont.

Do you know something that no one else does? Are they behind on completion of so many cars that there won't be any other shipments leaving Thunder Bay until the New Year?

Dan
Toronto, Ont.

Wondering the same thing... is there some holiday restriction on shipments that isn't allowing them to ship anything after 4517? Just looking at calendar days there is still a couple weeks worth of ship dates that allow delivery by 31st of Jan. Looking forward to see what the final numbers are, hopefully its beyond 4517.

4517 will be the last car to be delivery to Hillcrest this year. If it is, TTC short 5 cars for this year schedule again.

4572 will be off loaded Monday. Going to be fun to see it and 4516 in service by Dec 31.

4513 GPS is all over the place so far today.

4515 is tracking and it and 4514 in service bay.

4513 still tracks at Leslie..

Or Kingston ... Bombardier said they'd ship 2 cars from Kingston in December, and we've only seen one.

We've certainly even seen after Christmas deliveries to Hillcrest before.

If the WIki is right:
- December 29 and 31 in 2015.
- December 27 in 2017 (and January 2 2018).

Dan
Toronto, Ont.
Will CP Ship Cars on Dec 27, 28 or 31?????????????.......................I already have stated in other posting, TTC will see other cars "IF" CP ships cars to Hillcrest on those days, otherwise, Dec 21 or 24th are the last day. Either way, another miss schedule year.
4513 still tracks at Leslie..
Being sitting on the yard inbound lead track the last 2+ hours

Will CP Ship Cars on Dec 27, 28 or 31?????????????.......................I already have stated in other posting, TTC will see other cars "IF" CP ships cars to Hillcrest on those days, otherwise, Dec 21 or 24th are the last day. Either way, another miss schedule year.
What has changed at CP that they won't deliver cars after December 24th any more. They've delivered on December 27, 29, and 31 in the past 3 years.

What has changed at CP that they won't deliver cars after December 24th any more. They've delivered on December 27, 29, and 31 in the past 3 years.
It was stated by a Board Member that CP doesn't do local service over the holiday and why I used IF.

4415 off loaded Dec 30, 4516 Dec 31/15, 4459 Dec 22, 4458 Dec 27/16, 4460 Jan 2nd 2017

I hacked together a quick page today to make it super easy to quickly check which of the 4500 series cars are tracking. Maybe someone other than myself will get some use out of it. https://www.jameskoole.com/flexity/

I'm showing the car number, time since the last update, and also the route the vehicle is on which reveals testing vs. in service. There's also map links for OpenStreetMaps and Apple Maps. Google Maps coming soon...

4572 was delivered overnight. Don't know if TTC unloads on weekends, if not it will sit until Monday.
4517 is en route up north, likely to arrive Toronto on Sunday or maybe Monday.

- Paul

I hacked together a quick page today to make it super easy to quickly check which of the 4500 series cars are tracking. Maybe someone other than myself will get some use out of it. https://www.jameskoole.com/flexity/

I'm showing the car number, time since the last update, and also the route the vehicle is on which reveals testing vs. in service. There's also map links for OpenStreetMaps and Apple Maps. Google Maps coming soon...
Nice app and it might be useful or interesting if it actually tracked all the Flexities, newly received or not? (You KNOW you need another Christmas project!)

Nice app and it might be useful or interesting if it actually tracked all the Flexities, newly received or not? (You KNOW you need another Christmas project!)
Adding more cars to the array would be simple, but there are better sites for that (transsee.ca, for example). It’s a lot of API calls to get all ~115 as well. You’re right though, I should probably use the time I have this week to make some improvements. Better mobile support first!

Back