News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

TTC 4418 was released from the Bombardier plant this morning, March 18th, 2016. It is sitting in CP's yard in downtown Thunder Bay right now. It is coupled to brand new CEM cab car GO 323. Idler flats in between of course. No definite time available for its departure from Thunder Bay.
The update is from CRO contributor Bryan Martyniuk and the picture is used with his permission.

Attachments

• cr ttc4418-1.jpg
    cr ttc4418-1.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 502
Sorry. Mr. Putin is not available for the project manager job at Bombardier. See link.

Putin says he’ll hang someone if Crimea bridge isn’t built by 2018

Construction of the 19-kilometre bridge is a “historical mission” for Russia, the president said on the second anniversary of the Crimea annexation.

putin-crimea.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

really wish Andy and Brad would do an explainer video on how it takes the better part of a year to fit out a pre prod car as a prod car. And 4401 still to go back.

really wish Andy and Brad would do an explainer video on how it takes the better part of a year to fit out a pre prod car as a prod car. And 4401 still to go back.

Given that there are only 2 cars to which that video would ever be applicable, I don't think that would be the best use of their time for a video. Would love to read the full extent of the modifications detailed in writing, though.

I would love for them to visit Thunder Bay and give us a tour of the line and show us just what goes into building one of these machines.

I would love for them to visit Thunder Bay and give us a tour of the line and show us just what goes into building one of these machines.
Probably we'll just see all the parts in different bins and the heavy stuff sitting around. Then we'll see a bunch of streetcars being assembled in various stages. We don't see the actual parts, motors or frames being made cause they are manufactured somewhere else and shipped there.

I'll assume that there would be a bunch of frustrated folks trying to put the frames together but parts not holding together. It'll be similar to that video of assembling the Flexity 2 for Blackpool.

Found a pretty neat video of Flexity Outlooks cruising around and MUing as well!

So sexy.

Dammit we need more of these! I want to see all our crappy CLRV's gone and never to be heard from again, and these sexy beasts criss-crossing everywhere.
I'll be waiting a long, long long time for that.

Back