News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I saw 4404 running on the 504 line last night. I wasn't aware they were on that line yet -- is this new?
Which section of it was it on and was it signed as a 504 car as the 514 cars shares the route with 504 plus they also use king to get to and from spadina to queen and leslie.

It was signed 504 King to Broadview Station, and definitely was not running the 514 route (which I take every day). This was at King and Yonge going east, around 5:30pm or so.

It was signed 504 King to Broadview Station, and definitely was not running the 514 route (which I take every day). This was at King and Yonge going east, around 5:30pm or so.

They may have had a temporary issue that required it going up to Broadview Station for a trip. 4404 is currently to be placed on 514 all day, every day for the next little while for testing.

Dan
Toronto, Ont.

From Bombardier's Twitter account, the expansion at their Kingston facility is now complete:
IMG_20161207_142032.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20161207_142032.jpg
    IMG_20161207_142032.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 803
Something is up with 4427, as it has spent the last few days in the Barns in various bays.

It is currently heading Northbound on Bathurst St At Richmond.

Has 4428 been delivery to Hillcrest??

Up Date: 4427 is heading to Hillcrest and must be going there to take 4428 back to the Barns.

Last edited:
Its was heading westbound at Bathurst.

With it picking up 4428 last night, was expecting it to be in service today.

We should see 4428 in service come Dec 17 or sooner.

Last edited:
You something is seriously wrong with Bombardier when were tracking the new streetcars one by one in real time... o_O

Will TTC see 4429 next week and 4430 by Dec 30???

Having a car not in service yet picking up a fresh delivery car is a first for TTC.

TTC seeing a car being delivery every 7-10 day and one going into service at the same time will be party time for everyone in 2017.

o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes:
You something is seriously wrong with Bombardier

It really did come to that...

It's great that this company is finally meeting its commitments. Let's not forget how low they set the bar, however. It's not saying a whole lot.

It only took multiple public shamings and filing for legal proceedings. :rolleyes:

The real test is the serious ramp up they committed to for next year.

Here is TTC 4429, the 29th Flexity tram, sitting at the gate of the Bombardier plant in Thunder Bay, this afternoon, Friday, December 9th, 2016. GO 358 the next CEM cab car to be delivered is also at the gate. The CP switcher will pick them up and transfer them downtown to "E" yard, where they will be staged for pickup by CP Train 420. Bryan Martyniuk photo with permission.

cr ttc4429.jpg

Attachments

• cr ttc4429.jpg
    cr ttc4429.jpg
    475.5 KB · Views: 452
o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It really did come to that...

It's great that this company is finally meeting its commitments. Let's not forget how low they set the bar, however. It's not saying a whole lot.

It only took multiple public shamings and filing for legal proceedings. :rolleyes:

The real test is the serious ramp up they committed to for next year.

That's far from the truth. Bombardier didn't strategically plan to under deliver on their promises. They run into production quality issues that couldn't be resolved on a dime.

I love how the Toronto public is under the impression that this company resolves their production issues to meet their overall contractual obligations because we stomped our feet and whined them into doing it.

That's far from the truth. Bombardier didn't strategically plan to under deliver on their promises. They run into production quality issues that couldn't be resolved on a dime.

I love how the Toronto public is under the impression that this company resolves their production issues to meet their overall contractual obligations because we stomped our feet and whined them into doing it.

"The average voter is ignorant and gullible" is the #1 rule of politics right now pretty much world wide. A few half truths about forcing Bombardier to deliver will help Tory in 2018.

Often in politics the best thing you can do is nothing as most situations resolve themselves. Tory managed to do nothing while also making it look like he did something.

Last edited:

Back