News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Does anyone know the current status of bus/streetcar automated camera enforcement for Toronto?
The Act was passed but no doubt the Police do not give this a high priority and I must say I have seen no cameras on any streetcars. Did the TTC even follow through once their request was approved? It would not surprise me if they have done nothing! See: https://www.ontario.ca/laws/statute/s21026

Is this one of the test plastic seating the TTC tried out?

IMG_2964.jpeg

King is blocked to streetcars at George-Frederick due to a sewer problem. Posted TTC notices (not, as far as I can see) on the TTC website say this will last until 29th. Naturally nobody thought to adjust the parking situation on Church or King and the area is a sea of streetcars as the 501, 503 and 504 lines are all turning at that intersection.

Yes but when a homeless person urinates, vomits or defecates on the seat it will be easier to clean.

Also.. easier to clean in the event of unexpected onset menstruation.
Ya'll will tell folks in their cars transit "isn't that bad" then act like people bleed and vomit on a vehicle at least once per day 😹

does anyone have a photo of the blockage? Someone on reddit said there's a sinkhole

The TTC tweets on the first day of the rerouting mentioned a sinkhole, but they are definitely doing normal street repairs on King at George right now. No sinkhole in sight.

The TTC tweets on the first day of the rerouting mentioned a sinkhole, but they are definitely doing normal street repairs on King at George right now. No sinkhole in sight.
Yes, no sink-hole but they are busily using a day-lighting vacuum truck to suck something from the sewer pipes along King. A few days ago this was happening at Sherbourne, now at Frederick with a manhole also open at George.

Yes, no sink-hole but they are busily using a day-lighting vacuum truck to suck something from the sewer pipes along King. A few days ago this was happening at Sherbourne, now at Frederick with a manhole also open at George.
I guess control isn't aware sewers exist

Back