News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

How to handle loud, rude customers on a bus...

Option 1:
[video=youtube_share;Gr82dZpCr48]http://youtu.be/Gr82dZpCr48[/video]

Pattison OneStop

I noticed that the platform-level Pattison OneStop screens have a redesigned layout. The time display, which was already already small, is miniscule right now. You have to be no further than 15 feet away to see the time.

Last edited:
Speaking of new buses I think I saw one a little south of Warden and Eglinton. It was out of service and by the look of the AC unit on top it looked a lot like one of the Nova buses.

I miss the monthly "On The Rocket" show that they had on CP24. See link.

When Adam Giambrone was the chair of the Toronto Transit Commission, he hosted “On The Rocket”. It was:
According to CP24, Giambrone promises to discuss everything from how the TTC operates every day to how it can improve service and how it is planning for the future.
Viewers could call in with questions.

Maybe the current chair, Councillor Josh Colle, could bring it back, so the viewing and riding public can interact. If not Councillor Colle, maybe TTC CEO Andy Byford or Brad Ross, Executive Director of Corporate Communications at TTC.

Speaking of new buses I think I saw one a little south of Warden and Eglinton. It was out of service and by the look of the AC unit on top it looked a lot like one of the Nova buses.

'tis possible. The first one of 105 arrived this past weekend.

Dan
Toronto, Ont.

The 41A/B/E, 60/F, 106, 107, 195, and 196A/B are officially on diversion as of tomorrow due to the CUPE strike at York Keele campus.

So with fares being jacked up, we were promised a lot of service improvements. Where are they?

So with fares being jacked up, we were promised a lot of service improvements. Where are they?
The fares went up on Monday - do you really expect to see new buses on the street with new drivers hired by Wednesday?

The fares went up on Monday - do you really expect to see new buses on the street with new drivers hired by Wednesday?

Well, they've already started rolling out the self-driving buses ...

[video=youtube;k6-IHGDJr_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6-IHGDJr_s[/video]

Back