Wilson Station

Dufferin Station
St. Clair West Station
Coxwell Station

Yorkdale Station
Woodbine Station
College Station
Royal York Station

I'm surprised St Patrick isn't on the list - proximity to Toronto Rehab, mega hospitals, AGO...

I don't want to imagine how congested College will be with chunks of the station hoarded off for construction for ~2 years...hopefully, a southern exit to Aura will exist by then.

Wow - I just realized that all that second exit work at Castle Frank doesn't include an elevator! WTF?

Wow - I just realized that all that second exit work at Castle Frank doesn't include an elevator! WTF?

I would guess they'd prefer to have the elevator ultimately added to the original exit, as that better facilitates connections with the bus loop.

I would guess they'd prefer to have the elevator ultimately added to the original exit, as that better facilitates connections with the bus loop.
Still - you'd think that they would have done it in a single project. The Pape second exit isn't connected to the existing station, but at the same time they are adding the elevators to the existing station, as well as renovating the station finishes.

70 statiions. We might add 6 Spadina Extensiobn stations; but 5 SRT stations will be converted to LRT by 2020.

Last edited:
Regardless... wouldn't the stations remain the way they are, and still require elevators to get to the platforms?

Probably two: one for the tri-level bus terminal and the other at the north end of the subway platform to connect platform/mezzanine levels.

I would have put elevators at Lansdowne Stn ahead of Woodbine.

All stations need 2 elevators, not one.

This allow for an elevator to be out of service and still allow ppl to get to/from the platform.

Bloor South one is out of service and how does an accessibility person get to/from the Bloor line as well the surface now??

As it stands now, they will spend an extra 15 minutes to go south than north back to the north side elevator hopping it working.

Otherwise, 30 minutes plus walking/wheeling from Wellesley Station back to Bloor St.

Probably two: one for the tri-level bus terminal and the other at the north end of the subway platform to connect platform/mezzanine levels.

I would have put elevators at Lansdowne Stn ahead of Woodbine.

What TTC is trying to do is every other station is done first to give ppl a fighting chance to use the system. Then they will start filling in the gaps based on needs as well re-construction of a station.

Took me until 2005 to get Dufferin on the list since it was a true n-s accessiblity route in the first place.

It's a 2k + to get to one in eirther direction now if they are working.

8 years before it will be in severice since then.

They'd need at least 3 I think. One from the mezzanine to the platform. Another from the mezzanine to the coridor to the bus terminal, and then another back up to the 2 floors in the bus terminal. Unless of course they just take an elevator and have it from the mezzanine to the road loop outdoors. But then they'd need to cross the road to get back inside.

Back