News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

I'm surprised that this little beauty on Shaw Street wasn't mentioned either.
1016ShawStreet1.jpg

Just discovered this post and that house on Shaw was the first thing that sprang to mind.

You gotta love the giant satellite poking out to the left at the back of the Shaw Street monstrosity...er...I mean, little beauty. Then again, I'm guessing aesthetics aren't top of the list for this household...ho ho ho.:D

I wonder how much value the house next door has lost as a result of this place. I know I wouldn't buy next to this house.

I too wouldn't want to live next door to that and see it everyday, but y'know there's something for everyone out there and no doubt someone would find it appealing. That said, given it's location I'm sure it wouldn't devalue or put off the majority of buyers for homes surrounding it (and having used the phrase "that said" I'm now snickering to myself over an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm" that makes fun of that very phrase:D).

I too wouldn't want to live next door to that and see it everyday, but y'know there's something for everyone out there and no doubt someone would find it appealing. That said, given it's location I'm sure it wouldn't devalue or put off the majority of buyers for homes surrounding it (and having used the phrase "that said" I'm now snickering to myself over an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm" that makes fun of that very phrase:D).

i would just have the open house when its dark outside.... hahahahaha :D

Yes, but do you "respect wood"? (Curb Your Enthusiasm finale)

Originally posted by Archivist:

546 Richmond St West - crammed into an odd site.

546RichmondStW1.jpg

Just read through this forum for the first time. I live just down the street and thought this might be of interest:

http://www.studioinnova.com/index.php?thisid=166

My wife wants this house one day. (sorry, still need to learn how to quote properly)

Last edited:
Last edited:

Back