News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Ugh. What a terrible design. Paint does not equal protection... plus it's in a door zone... plus cars must either back across it to parallel park or pull across it to begin driving again... plus, as Silence&Motion pointed out, they've even included a car driving in the bike lane in the damn rendering!!

Thankfully, this DP still shows as 'under review' which means public comments may be considered. Here's the email address to the file manager: Joshua.deJong@calgary.ca

Thankfully, this DP still shows as 'under review' which means public comments may be considered. Here's the email address to the file manager: Joshua.deJong@calgary.ca
Already submitted my objections. Encourage everyone to do the same. I am honestly baffled as to how a design like this gets proposed in 2022. Did CMLC hand the job to some crusty old road engineer a few months away from retirement who just copied and pasted an old design?

I'm guessing if they did GMC Grandstand everyone would keep calling it the grandstand. But, but calling it GMC Stadium, everyone will keep calling it the grandstand.
Haha exactly. In Toronto, the Skydome will always be the Skydome for most Ontarians.

Yes it’s well underway…

F2A550A9-D2C1-4A1E-BED0-D99554C03112.jpeg

Back