News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Could be some really nice density for Bridgeland, too bad it's all seniors housing, and not a mix of seniors and regular.

Anyone know what's happening to the old pharmacy on the corner of Elbow Drive SW (26 Ave SW) and 4th Street SW? There's now fencing up around the building and there's some kind of action on the site.

That's a prime piece of real estate right there. I always thought if they were going to keep that building, a redevelopment into a brewery would have been absolutely mint for that location.

Anyone know what's happening to the old pharmacy on the corner of Elbow Drive SW (26 Ave SW) and 4th Street SW? There's now fencing up around the building and there's some kind of action on the site.

That's a prime piece of real estate right there. I always thought if they were going to keep that building, a redevelopment into a brewery would have been absolutely mint for that location.
We passed peak brewery in Calgary a couple years back.

I heard Safeway/Sobeys were tearing down the building to expand the parking lot...

not advocating for more parking but that lot gets super tight at times. i could see why they would do it.
Whatever they are doing is probably temporary. There are plans for that site.

not advocating for more parking but that lot gets super tight at times. i could see why they would do it.
Just going to speculate wildly here: taking down the pharmacy makes the site prime for a phased redevelopment sooner rather than later.

1624544964208.png

Back