News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Not sure if Arlington Street's "High Street" latest render has been posted on this forum yet?

High-Street-NEW-2023-1-scaled.jpg

Sorry, but this pic is funny. The guy in the black Dodge Ram is about to run over the guy that's jaywalking while talking on his cell phone. It's really funny to me because I have the exact same truck and live a few blocks from here, I had to make sure it was a rendering lol

Regarding the plans for 14 St & 17 Ave SW - Does ASI already own the land for the Scotia Block Proposal , or is it possible they're abandoning the project? The land is currently for sale (Realtor Listing - Scotia Block). It's also curious that they are selling for the exact same price as The Pint across the street, but I guess it makes sense (Realtor Listing - The Pint). I wonder who owns that thing. It's been sitting empty for years. I'm anticipating some more changes to their increasingly disappointing plans for The Sentinel....

Does it seem odd to anyone else that if our economy were properly managed, we should see 100 cranes in the sky right now?
It’s a free market and we had 75000 people move too Calgary last year. Conditions are perfect (minus interest rates) for getting the project’s downtown going. Seems with the massive amount of multi family projects being built in the suburbs that is what the market is demanding. Not sure it’s the whomever you’re complaining about running the economy is the problem. Market sets what gets built

Sorry, but this pic is funny. The guy in the black Dodge Ram is about to run over the guy that's jaywalking while talking on his cell phone. It's really funny to me because I have the exact same truck and live a few blocks from here, I had to make sure it was a rendering lol
It's also funny because ASI doesn't own that site and is marketing it as if he's going to develop it.

Looks like the old Eau Claire YMCA will be turned into a private club:
1711390309485.png

Back