News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Like what - a contest to see who can pick up the most chicks the quickest?

i knew a guy that could pick up 10 chicks a minute!

he could also throw a bale of hay 10 meters and milk 5 cows in 4 minutes.

Look at all the empty white space :( Horrible. To get to content I have to scroll much more often now. Sucks. I would really love to see the logo size reduced in half at least.

If they bring back the daily photo (which I sure hope they do) you'll have to scroll even more like you did on the old forum.

I'm sure we'll all adjust to that.

And thanks to whichever mod put it back to the original colour scheme.

why don't we have a title page (index) showing the daily pic & logo and have a link on that page that leads to the forum? you can also put a meta refresh to forward from the index page to the forum after a few seconds.

You could have it so only the forum index has the large logo and photo.
And on all the actual forums you could have no photo, and just a smaller version of the logo.
That's what I recommend anyway :p

why don't we have a title page (index) showing the daily pic & logo and have a link on that page that leads to the forum? you can also put a meta refresh to forward from the index page to the forum after a few seconds.

You could have it so only the forum index has the large logo and photo.
And on all the actual forums you could have no photo, and just a smaller version of the logo. That's what I recommend anyway :p

In both cases, I believe that is what you'll basically see. Just give us some time.

Why not contact OCAD's Design Department - their graphic design students are always looking for "real world" experience, and work to add to their portfolios. Maybe they'd incorporate it as a juried class project. The winner might get free a night on the town with adma, the runner-up two nights on the town with me, that sort of thing.

Ed: in the spirit of acknowledgement/copyright/inspiration et al.... throw a teeny, weeny "s. wilke" somewhere on the logo/pic. If something created that many years ago proves to be true (aka Trump u/c).... the artist deserves a little sumptin'.

If you need the original pic just let me know.

Back