News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Thanks Ed.

Billy knows Stephan if you need another source. We met (so many) years ago about taking UT to print. Interestingly, GeekyBoy (aka Alvin), Billy C., me, and Stephen had a couple of meets to try and grapple with the potential....

And now the friggin' mag would actually make money! It (the think tank) was a response to interest (in design and city-building and built form etc) plus the opportunity to print via mega-advertising (Condo Guide etc.) which offered up some legitimate editorial from a "non-Hume... I hate being stuck in the colonies" pov.... plus "what if" big picture musings.

A new voice, in other words.

Anyway... I'll dig out the original drawing (wr were business partners) and even add the subtle acknowledgement... assuming the present pic is max.

I find it kind of funny that the logo has Trump in it, when Trump isn't a built building in Toronto's skyline.

318 pixels tall for a logo seems a little excessive - that's almost a 1/3rd of a 1280x1024 screen. Perhaps move the text to the right, or overlay it on the buildings?

I find it kind of funny that the logo has Trump in it, when Trump isn't a built building in Toronto's skyline.

well, there's an explanation for that..
the logo was designed by raymond kurzweil.

Back