News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Well ... the dots are being connected by the Jan. 6 committee. It is very obvious (and should be to even the most diehard supporter) that Trump schemed to overturn the results of the election by any means possible including unethical or illegal. His closest advisers and the DOJ told him that there was no credible evidence that there was wide spread voter fraud. Trump and his minions went ahead anyway and orchestrated the events of Jan. 6. The only thing missing is evidence (written, text or audio by him) or sworn testimony by others that he or people close to him, were in direct contact with the rioters (including the paramilitary groups like the Proud Boys and Oathkeepers).
Personally I think that evidence exists and if the committee does not source it out then the DOJ should finish the job. It is surreal that Trump is considered the frontrunner as the Republican candidate for the 2024 presidential election. It is a sad state of affairs that such a large percentage of the American people still believe his lies and think his actions were justifiable.
I think the DOJ is going to have to act by charging him with crimes ... before he announces his candidacy. Otherwise, it will look they are doing it to prevent him from winning the election and not because he is a criminal and a threat to society.

Last edited:
The latest from Donald J. Trump, the most careless, ignorant and least qualified person to be POTUS ever!.
After his Florida home was searched by the FBI with a perfectly legal warrant and he announced it to the world, see how his story has changed in less than a week.
1. He said FBI stormed his home and raided his possessions without cause! (see search warrant)
2. He said if this could happen to a former POTUS, it could happen to anyone. (It does happen every day to ordinary citizens who are suspected of having committed a crime or are about to)
3. He then said that if there were any classified documents to be found.... the FBI probably planted them. (Sound familiar? If he loses the election it is because it was rigged!)
4. Upon the rumour that some of the documents removed, might contain information about nuclear weapons, Trump countered that when he left the presidency, Obama took a million documents with him (Nope!. The National Archive moved those documents to a secure facility in Chicago that was closer to the former president, if he wanted access to them for future writings. Obama still has to go through protocols to view the documents)
5. Then he said if the FBI really wanted more documents, all they had to do was ask. (Earlier in the year, 15 boxes of files were returned to the National Archives but apparently not everything they were looking for. A subpoena was issued in June requesting the rest of the records. Apparently Trump's lawyer issued a letter in response that stated there were no more documents in Trump's possession)
6. When the DOJ published the warrant and a records list of what was removed, Trump said that he already de-classified everything that was in the those boxes without knowing exactly what files were removed. (Trump can't just wave a wand and declassify what he wants, when he wants and certainly not after he becomes ex-president. There is a process that has to be followed and validated ... not that he would care about process)

I will say this, the DOJ better have the goods on him. Nothing less than an indictment with indisputable evidence is going to put an end to this saga. What will be first .... an indictment for plotting a coup or violating laws on national security??? Either way, how does this incompetent, serial liar continue to be mentioned in the same sentence as president????

Last edited:
I will say this, the DOJ better have the goods on him. Nothing less than an indictment with indisputable evidence is going to put an end to this saga. What will be first .... an indictment for plotting a coup or violating laws on national security??? Either way, how does this incompetent, serial liar continue to be mentioned in the same sentence as president????
I hope so too. If he doesn't get an indictment, a) he'll still be eligible to run in 2024, b) many who are on the fence about Trump, may become sympathetic to him.

After the the gong show of an election with the storming of the capitol building, and the other antics from Trump one would think he'd be done for good, but when looking at the potential players from both parties for the next election, I can't rule him out.

The mid term elections are over and some tight races have yet to be settled. However it looks like the Republicans will have a slight majority in the House. The Senate could remain tied or either party could pick up one more seat which could change the balance in the Republicans favour. Either way, it was no where near the 'red wave' that conservative pundits were predicting.
The real loser ... Donald Trump 😜. Many of the election (2020) denying candidates that Trump sponsored ... LOST. Just before the election, Trump said he would be making an announcement next Tuesday which in all likelihood is to announce he is running for president again in 2024. I am sure he thought his announcement would be on the heels of a huge Republican victory. Wrong again ... donny boy!
Now would be the time for the Republican party to 'drop kick' him and his ideals, and return the party to some kind of rationality and normalcy.

Last edited:
Ah .... the 'found government/secret documents' saga. The case against Trump was very damning and of all the investigations on him, that one looked like it had the best chance of an indictment.
Now there have been documents found in Biden's possession from his days as Vice President ... in an outside office, in his home in Delaware. This is a big gift to Trump and Republicans. Never mind that Trump was clearly reckless and obstructed the process to recover the documents from Mar-al-Lago; the DOJ will now probably not prosecute Trump for fear that it will look extremely partisan.
Thanks Joe for being such a twit! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
An indirectly political development yesterday. Tucker Carlson let go from Fox, not sure what that was about, but talk seems to be around the lawsuit with Dominion, and after all he was the main reason there was a lawsuit against Dominion. I'm sure Fox isn't happy having to shell out $786 million thanks to his motor mouth.
Also Don Lemon let go from CNN, not sure it's politics related for just usual TV business.

Last edited:
I think text messages from TC there would have been a major part of Dominion's case. He and other Fox personalities questioned the accuracy of saying the election was faked, but Fox is so beholden to it's braindead viewership that they couldn't say Biden did actually win, otherwise the cretins would have left. Fox was going to try and use those to their benefit in the trial, but since it's come out publicly, I think they had no choice but to let him go. What a crazy shit show the right wing in the US is becoming, telling the truth can ruin a major network...

Looks like Carlson also said some nasty stuff about some of the uppers at Fox. It was time for him to be turfed, even from Fox.

Back