News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Seconded!

Now I need to find me an urbantoronto lover. Same interests, same masses of time spent taking photos for updates, being able to have real conversations.... *sigh*. :) hehe.

So glad to see UrbanToronto getting the attention it deserves. It's a really special place on here!

Well, it's interesting how matter-of-factly the same-sex romantic angle is treated. (And without having to shove Mariah Carey into the picture, either.)

Congrats! This site is an enjoyable and valuable way for me to waste time. Thanks and keep it up.

great to see UT getting into the mainstream press this way. There could be another membership expolsion after this.

Well, I can't believe I've missed this website until now, and after a prompt from the article I've spent much of the last 24 hours reading a ton of incredibly interesting threads. This is a great web site and I look forward to delving into it a more.

I may contribute a bit too, but please feel free to ignore or delete those posts.

congratulations UT!

there's alot of bright minds on this forum. also, it's kinda exciting that you can find alot of info here before it's actually in the mainstream media. a few days of abstaining from this site could feel like a real disconnect, like being banished from an esoteric group or something.

to urban toronto! a not so secret society. :)

Well, I can't believe I've missed this website until now, and after a prompt from the article I've spent much of the last 24 hours reading a ton of incredibly interesting threads. This is a great web site and I look forward to delving into it a more.

I may contribute a bit too, but please feel free to ignore or delete those posts.
Welcome aboard, and I love your user name! :)

This is a great article and a pretty fine photo of two sweeties.

Prometheus, I totally understand what you mean - I spent almost the entire month of September in the woods of New Brunswick and I find that the feeling of being disconnected gets to be quite strong - I actually get almost nervous about posting again, like some newbie, after a long absence.

Awesome! Has anyone picked up a physical version of the paper? I'm being told people can only find it online.

BTW, Happy 1000th post Hypnotoad!

According to a photo caption on page L2 of today's Star, the Urban Toronto article will be in tomorrow's Weekend Living section.

The photos in the paper today compares the NW view from the roof of 1 Yonge - this week and 4 years ago.

Now I need to find me an urbantoronto lover. Same interests, same masses of time spent taking photos for updates, being able to have real conversations.... *sigh*. hehe.

I third that second. As a recently single-ized guy, I would love it if there was a more....ummm...personal element to the UT site. A place where architecture lovers could discuss their "mutual interests". In all seriousness, I bet Dan and Jason will have a long and happy life together just from having met here.
Congrats to them and the site.

Back