News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

The rural focus and populist approach of this government will almost guarantee the NDP get back in. We will see though, Smith is already walking back her sovereignty act a bit lol.
I was thinking the same thing. The best campaign strategy Notley can run is to let Smith do all the talking.

The rural focus and populist approach of this government will almost guarantee the NDP get back in. We will see though, Smith is already walking back her sovereignty act a bit lol.

That's why she has to throw some red meat to the base. She already broke her first promise on day 1 with the Sovereignty Bill.

That's why she has to throw some red meat to the base. She already broke her first promise on day 1 with the Sovereignty Bill.
and she chose to bring up the subject of vaccinations ... "the people who did not get vaccinated were the most discriminated".
Those that did not are a minority now and probably were already UCP voters in the past. If they have not been vaccinated by now, they probably never will. Why is she still talking about this subject?

Last edited:
and she chose to bring up the subject of vaccinations ... "the people who did not get vaccinated were the most discriminated".
Those that did not are a minority now and probably were already UCP voters in the past. If they have not been vaccinated by now, they probably never will. Why is she still talking about this subject?

Lockdowns aren't relevant anymore. Let her re-litigate it for her base and alienate even more voters. This obsession with political revenge will only hurt her.

127 was the final kid count on my street in West Springs. Anyone else keep track?
Averaged 45 kids a year my first few years here, last year ran out of candy by 6:30 so picked a bunch more up. Lots of kids in the neighbourhood but only 34 this year. Was hoping for one more with a big bag so I could dump the entire bowl in. I’m out in Airdrie.

Last year had zero, this year we had close to 100.

Last year we were new to neighborhood and didn't have any decorations, plus we don't have a sidewalk in front of our house.

This year, I put these up, people loved them and they got the kids coming across the street:

MicrosoftTeams-image (5).jpg
MicrosoftTeams-image (4).jpg

So this is crazy. Not at all surprised the Wenzels were involved. Kinda surprised Murray Edwards wasn’t.

This is more of a whisper around the water-cooler topic... I'm sure there are some names in and around the Klondike Papers we, being in a development thread, know and would've engaged this person's 'services' for this and other things.

Back