News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Does anyone know when the Mindbender last ran? I recall reading somewhere that it hasn't ran since 2020 due to needing parts they were unable to source. Kind of surprised that if it's been shutdown for all this time, why not wait until you have a new attraction planned to announce the replacement of the Mindbender?

WEM is losing both a Bed Bath & Beyond in Phase III and a BuyBuy BABY in Phase I. Will be interesting to see what will replace them.

Maybe 555 will jack up the rent of T&T or Old Navy to entice them to move into the old BB&B space so that they can expand their "luxury" run. That's the tactic they're said to use when they want a tenant to change locations.

Maybe 555 will jack up the rent of T&T or Old Navy to entice them to move into the old BB&B space so that they can expand their "luxury" run. That's the tactic they're said to use when they want a tenant to change locations.
You might have struck gold with the Old Navy suggestion. They have already been approached a while ago, regarding moving out of their current space.

Too bad to hear that the stores will be closing across Canada. WEM will certainly fill the space.

What are good alternative stores to Bed Bath and Beyond? I'm having trouble thinking of any.

Too bad to hear that the stores will be closing across Canada. WEM will certainly fill the space.

What are good alternative stores to Bed Bath and Beyond? I'm having trouble thinking of any.
Jysk? Ikea? Canadian Tire? London Drugs? There are many stores that sell small home appliances, textiles, wedding registry gifts, etc.

I've been to QE Home a couple of times for pillows and bed linen. They have locations in WEM, Kingsway and Southgate.

Back