News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Inland Empire

I can't wait to see Inland Empire. I'm also looking forward to reading Lynch's new book about the connection between his TM practice and creativity.

Just saw Spider-Man 3.

Totally HORRIBLE!

- long
- boring
- focus too much on the love story, that basically keeps recycling and repeat, bore, bore, super bore
- boring and non-interesting villians (well, if they had spent sometimes to focus on the villians, instead of the lame love story, mayble it could have been better)
- Tobey was just HORRIBLE actor, and the scenes he turned bad...horrible to watch, what the heck was the writer thinking? A joke?
- Too many people CRY. It's a comic action flick, not a Sunday night touchy feely movie, ok!

The only good part, James Franco as Harry, his character's way more fun and interesting.

Two thumbs way down, D!

I just saw Spidey 3 too, it was really drawn out, although not as good as the first two, but it wasnt terrible.

I just saw half of Invisible... Started hearing "Can I have your attention - The emergency has been investigated and is now clear - you may now resume operations" repeated over and over again. (thinking it was in the movie) Finally we realized it made no sense in the movie. A worker came into the theater and told us the building was being evacuated. After one hell of an unorganized and confusing evacuation, we just went home.

Now I get to watch it again from the beginning plus an extra free movie!

Anyways... It was getting really good, I was so into it. Bummer:(

Last night I finally got to see David Lynch's new film, INLAND EMPIRE. If you have any interest whatsoever in his stuff, then this is truly a MUST-see, probably his magnum opus.

Better than Mulholland Drive? I saw that about 6 months ago and it's still on my mind...it's been practically haunting me.

In fact, I might watch it again right now.

Spiderman 3

Just saw Spider-Man 3.
Totally HORRIBLE!

George Lucas says "It's silly. It's a silly movie". This from the guy who directed 3 unwatchable Star Wars films and one good one. Funny.

A worker came into the theater and told us the building was being evacuated. After one hell of an unorganized and confusing evacuation, we just went home.

What an unpleasant thought! You can get brained by the sound system, but they can't get an audible automated alarm system piped into the cinema. Nuts!

What an unpleasant thought! You can get brained by the sound system, but they can't get an audible automated alarm system piped into the cinema. Nuts!

Oh no, it was audible... just the wrong message. It should have said "Evacuate the building" not "The emergency has been investigated and is now clear"

Just saw Shrek 3

It had some funny moments...but over all, it's not a very good movie...not alot of big laughs, not as fun and entertaining as the previous 2 and the whole thing gets a bit tired...let's hope there's NO #4...

I can't wait to see Inland Empire. I'm also looking forward to reading Lynch's new book about the connection between his TM practice and creativity.

Yeah, me too. I used to do TM but somewhere stopped for no reason whatsoever. Maybe David Lynch can be my inspiration :)

I'm also not in too much of a hurry to see the movie; I've got expectations that can't possibly be met.

I think the 4th is already in the can, so to speak.

You serious? The Gingerbread, 3 pigs, bitchy Snow White, sleepy Beauty...all are getting old and non-funny....enough Puss in Boots is not as amusing as the first one...so...

If they can keep in amusing enough to have parents be willing to watch it with their kids, I think the 4th will be successful as well. It is certainly getting old (I was surprised to hear that there would be a third), but if it continues to be profitable for the producers of the film, is it really that surprising?

Shrek 3 & 28 Weeks

Aww, I wanted to see both of those movies and I haven't heard anything positive about them from people who have actually seen them!

I really want to see the part of Shrek 3 where the Gingerbreadman makes Jello poo poo! LMAO

Louroz

Back