Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Rocco Rossi

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • George Smitherman

Votes: 76 63.9%
  • other

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
The one thing that this election has made clear, is that there evils such as bigotry still exist in Canada, far more widespread that we might thing.

Indeed, some people stereotyping gays as Liberal and Open Minded while others stereotyping 50% of the population as bigots. The horror! :D

But "Thomson" isn't that much less common--and of course, in terms of Toronto, we mustn't forget him and his spawn...

If I were living in Toronto, I'd vote for Smitherman. He is the least worst of the candidates. And with Thompson's support he has a legit chance of beating Ford, do he is the sensible choice strategic reasons as well.,

Yeah, Thompson's support would make a difference. Really.
mthompson.jpg

Yeah, Thompson's support would make a difference. Really.
mthompson.jpg

Just because Sarah Thompson seems like an insignificant person to you, you compare her to a black man? That's not only racist, that's also misandrist. I am going to report your post.

Maybe there should be a poll on who do you not want to be mayor of Toronto? For comparison purposes.

Just because Sarah Thompson seems like an insignificant person to you, you compare her to a black man? That's not only racist, that's also misandrist. I am going to report your post.

Haha, that completely flew over your head man. I think that adma's posts are sometimes over the top, but this one isn't racist. That's a photo of Michael Thompson. With a "p". Thomson and Thompson share the same last name. Refer to adma's post for the "joke".

Back