Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Rocco Rossi

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • George Smitherman

Votes: 76 63.9%
  • other

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Haha, that completely flew over your head man. I think that adma's posts are sometimes over the top, but this one isn't racist. That's a photo of Michael Thompson. With a "p". Thomson and Thompson share the same last name. Refer to adma's post for the "joke".

And actually, if you know my past posts, I'm dead serious about Michael Thompson's support making a difference--IMO he's the guy who really should have been the so-called right's standard-bearer in lieu of Ford. (And he'd make a terrific deputy mayor under Ford, if Ford had the brains to appoint him.)

Well, first I was going to vote for Smitherman, then Thomson, then Smitherman again. Then I flirted with the idea of voting for Ford, then Smitherman yet again, and eventually settled on Thomson. But this afternoon, I feel like I'm going to vote for Smitherman.

I'm glad Ramako. Toronto is on the brink of a Detroit like future tonight. Hopefully enough Smitherman voters like you can help pull us back.

No. Of all the cities in NA I've been to, Seattle reminds me of Toronto the most. I view it as Toronto on the Pacific. I love Seattle, would move there in a heart beat if I had a reason (gf/job) to be there.

No. Of all the cities in NA I've been to, Seattle reminds me of Toronto the most. I view it as Toronto on the Pacific. I love Seattle, would move there in a heart beat if I had a reason (gf/job) to be there.

What about San Francisco?

Wrong again. In 2014 Toronto will have another 200 highrises, over 1000 more independent businesses, and, get this, higher property values!

Fact: Politicians don't matter! Unless you work for them. :p

Didn't you hear that, in additon to the destructon of our streetcar network, Ford is planning on tearing down our high-rises in favour of range-style detached housing and the Queen St. Expressway?

Back