News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commenting on worst mass shooting in US history...

dale8 12:49pm via Twitter Web Client
"Appreciate the congrats," presidential nominee says hours after massacre:

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

And then this--

ddale8 2:08pm via Twitter Web Client
As the president asks God to bring the families strength to "bear the unbearable," the Republican nominee tweets:

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
Is President Obama going to finally mention the words radical Islamic terrorism? If he doesn't he should immediately resign in disgrace!

Even during a horrible tragedy, Trump's ego shines through.

Sorry. My mistake.

Obama is such a buffoon. This is an excerpt from a speech re the shooting:

"The place where they were attacked is more than a nightclub. It is a place of solidarity and empowerment, where people have come together to raise awareness, to speak their minds and to advocate for their civil rights."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/politics/orlando-shooting-obama-political-reaction/

People go to gay nightclubs to raise awareness and advocate for civil rights? Don't they go to dance and perhaps pick up a stranger to take home?

People go to every club and bar to hook up...

Exactly. They aren't advocating for civil rights in that sort of setting, which is why I called Obama a buffoon. Who goes to a club to discuss politics, lol?

Where do you think gay marriage and equal rights were first discussed? Your stereotyping of gay men is more than a little stale...

Canada's PM Joins Chorus, Ignores Islamic Element Of Orlando Attack

http://www.dailywire.com/news/6520/canadas-pm-joins-chorus-ignores-islamic-element-harry-khachatrian

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau issued a statement following Sunday's atrocious terrorist attack in an Orlando nightclub which left 50 dead and 54 wounded.

I am deeply shocked and saddened to learn today so many people have been killed and injured following a mass shooting in Orlando, Florida.

While authorities are still investigating and details continue to be confirmed, it is appalling that as many as 50 lives may have been lost to this domestic terror attack targeting the LGBTQ2 community.

On behalf of the Government of Canada, Sophie and I offer our condolences and prayers to the families and friends of those lost today, and wish a full recovery to all those injured. We stand in solidarity with Orlando and the LGBTQ2 community.

We grieve with our friends in the United States and Florida, and offer any assistance we can provide.

By the time the statement was issued, the FBI had already confirmed that the mass murderer was a Muslim radical who’d sworn allegiance to the Islamic State in Syria (ISIS). Also known at the time was that the attacker had yelled “Allah Akbar” while gunning down innocent club-goers. Alas, Trudeau’s statement omits any mention of radicalization or Islamic terrorism.

As pointed out by CIJ News Editor-in-Chief Jonathan Halevi, since assuming power last year, every single one of Trudeau’s statements following an Islamic terrorist attack has omitted the word “Islamic”.

Despite claiming that he stands in solidarity with the LGBTQ community, Trudeau’s Liberal government is currently spearheading an effort to strengthen ties with the Iranian Islamic regime that publicly executes homosexuals.

The Canadian Prime Minister concludes by extending his arm, offering “any assistance we can provide.” Given that it was Trudeau himself who unilaterally pulled the plug on Canada’s military mission against ISIS, it is glaringly obvious that today’s entire statement was made purely out of ceremonial necessity.

A bit more about the Orlando shooter...

DavidOvalle305 6:00pm via Twitter Web Client
One of Mateen's ex-coworkers at G4S security told me he complained about the man's frequent slurs attacking gays and blacks.

"He would never have more than 3 or 4 sentences without using the word n****r or queer or dike. It was always about violence." he told me.

Where do you think gay marriage and equal rights were first discussed? Your stereotyping of gay men is more than a little stale...
Please, Tiffer. Perhaps, at one point, clubs were used for that purpose, among others, but do you honestly believe that is what is being discussed nowadays? Do people not go to gay clubs to have a good time? I would imagine politics is the last thing on their minds.

Because the struggle for equal rights is over?
Don't you already have equal rights in Canada and the States? I don't imagine gay men are going to clubs to discuss the treatment of gays across the ocean. Besides, there are countless ways to discuss gay politics these days compared to 1981. We have the internet now. Stop looking for a fight. You know this isn't on the minds of most men when going out to a club. Who would spoil a night of fun to talk about depressing issues? Gay men aren't ostracized now like they were in decades past, where they had very few places they could congregate, safely.

Barbara Hall speaking to about 1,000 people at the 519 vigil.

goldsbie 9:06pm via Twitter for BlackBerry
Hall: "The tragedy in Orlando reminds us that our progress is fragile."

Rev. Brent Hawkes providing context and comfort:

goldsbie 9:22pm via Twitter for BlackBerry
Hawkes: "Let us not forget that most of the attacks we have felt in North America have come from Christian fundamentalists and extremists."

Last edited:
An Indiana man armed with three assault rifles and chemicals used to make explosives was arrested in Southern California on Sunday and told police he wanted to do harm to a gay pride parade — an event that annually draws hundreds of thousands of people, authorities said.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...ng-attack-on-gay-pride-parade-police-say.html

The early-morning arrest in Santa Monica of James Wesley Howell, 20, came just a few hours after at least 50 people were shot and killed in a gay nightclub in Orlando, Fla., though authorities said they had found no evidence of a connection between the suspects.

Barbara Hall speaking to about 1,000 people at the 519 vigil.

goldsbie 9:06pm via Twitter for BlackBerry
Hall: "The tragedy in Orlando reminds us that our progress is fragile."

Rev. Brent Hawkes providing context and comfort:

goldsbie 9:22pm via Twitter for BlackBerry
Hawkes: "Let us not forget that most of the attacks we have felt in North America have come from Christian fundamentalists and extremists."
Ah, of course. I love the double standard. There's no hesitation to say "Christian fundamentalist" when a "cultural" Christian commits a massacre, but when it's a muslim, it's not indicative of their faith; it's merely a case of a person with a twisted concept of Islam. Not only is this a complete farce, it's irresponsible to be pointing the finger elsewhere. Let's focus on the case at hand (Jonathan Goldsbie should talk about something he actually knows something about, such as eating Fig Newtons by the sleeve). It's also because of Christianity that gay people can live in freedom. The same can't be said for nations of predominantly Islamic faith. But facts don't matter when they don't fit the narrative.

Last edited:
I'd actually advocate an alternate solution. Instead of aiming for any one subgroup on behalf of any particular cultural value, make the aim universal--that is, target every single person presently residing in the USA. Kill EVERYONE, in an escalating spree of mass murders and/or suicides. Because--this ain't working anymore. Left or right, religious or secular, put the country and its present populace out of its misery.

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/us-population/

Kill them all. And it'll be more beautiful than the Victory of Samothrace.

And if it sets up a chain reaction where the entire planet is depopulated--all the better. We've turned ourselves into garbage; so, kill everyone of us.

(Seriously, I *wouldn't* find it hard to believe if there's some active plot to access whatever Doomsday button or buttons exist to fulfil *exactly* that goal.)

adma, don't be so overly positive/hopeful.

We're not all garbage. There is still plenty of good left in humanity and lots to live for. I doubt you're ready to die without one last taste of raisin nut bread.

What do you mean by your last sentence? Are you suggesting that there is a contrived plot by world governments to exterminate us; or at least, dwindle our numbers to a more manageable level?

Last edited:
Easy to overlook, with the onslaught of political posturing, that these were just ordinary people...

So much sadness. #OrlandoShooting
BNO News @BNONews
Eddie Justice, who was missing after texting with his mom during the Orlando attack, has been confirmed dead

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back