News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now America will have a Republican White House and Congress, and there's still that Supreme Court vacancy to fill.

The next 2-4 years are going to be... interesting.

Voters have given tremendous power to an unstable racist demagogue. Republicans now control:
- Presidency
- Senate
- House
- Majority of State Houses
- Majority of Governorships
- And will pick Supreme Court

Hillary must be angrier and swearing more right now than Steve Martin during the car rental scene in Plains, Trains & Automobiles.

America's worst nightmare was 9/11. Now it's 11/9.
That's an incredibly insensitive and horrific statement. I know you're probably speaking tongue-in-cheek, given the reversal of the dates, however, thousands of people died on 9/11 and thousands more were permanently changed because of it. I understand that many are upset with the outcome of the election, but you might want to put things in perspective.

That's an incredibly insensitive and horrific statement. I know you're probably speaking tongue-in-cheek, given the reversal of the dates, however, thousands of people died on 9/11 and thousands more were permanently changed because of it. I understand that many are upset with the outcome of the election, but you might want to put things in perspective.

I apologize and take back that statement.

Clinton lost the DEMs the presidency AND the Senate. Worst DEM candidate since Michael Dukakis. Serves the DEMs right for gaming the nomination to discourage other entrants and for unfairly treating the Bern.
Voters have given tremendous power to an unstable racist demagogue. Republicans now control:
- Presidency
- Senate
- House
It's really the only way to get anything done in US politics. Obama couldn't accomplish much because he never had Congress onside. The GOP and DEMs refuse to work together, so leaders must fight for a winner takes all scenario.

Last edited:
- Presidency
- Senate
- House

It's gonna be Bush on speed.

Also on the bright side, for four years we are done with the Clintons, and she has no chance of running in 2020. A clean slate and start.

We will see how clean that slate will be. The particularities of their system has basically chosen the most radical course of action and not the centre - and that will manifest itself in uncomfortable ways.

AoD

In some good news, pot is now legal in Massachusetts and California!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back