News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

before covid they had plans to put some private school on that piece of land , but something happened and it didn't go through or was cancelled , they even had some sign saying private school coming soon and to register from what I remember
Cool! thanks for the info, do you have any links with info? I'm not even sure what the address is.

OMG, the movie theater is GETTING BETTER
& The washrooms are amazing as well!

(TMNT Mutant Mayhem) interesting movie.

IMG_20230810_150329.jpg
IMG_20230810_151459.jpg
IMG_20230810_165536.jpg
IMG_20230810_165647.jpg

An era of liquidation is coming to an end. In recent news, the Rexdale Mall (also owned by the Woodbine Centre's current owner Chris Hinn) is now
for sale in a receivership process of it's own.

The general rumour is that more condos are on the way. Just like the Woodbine Centre.

An era of liquidation is coming to an end. In recent news, the Rexdale Mall (also owned by the Woodbine Centre's current owner Chris Hinn) is now
for sale in a receivership process of it's own.

The general rumour is that more condos are on the way. Just like the Woodbine Centre.
I guess it's safe to say that the former owner won't be the manager of Woodbine Centre as he had hoped.
But I suppose the process to confirm a sale to new owners will likely now take several months?

I guess it's safe to say that the former owner won't be the manager of Woodbine Centre as he had hoped.
But I suppose the process to confirm a sale to new owners will likely now take several months?

I would assume so. Our end-of-summer estimation for Woodbine's closure may be curtailed. Any sales will have to receive approval from the court before doing so.

There's going to be a redevelopment of a property right across from the Woodbine Centre:

I dunno, I kinda like how dead the mall is lol.
Btw is the movie theatre renovated and open?

Strangely, I feel the same way. The empty mall feels like a museum. A barely-populated, 100 million dollar museum, serving as an example
of a once-great shopping mall now turned to ruin. As much as I've taken shots at the mall, I keep finding myself returning. It's an abusive
relationship that I just can't get out of.

The new movie theatre Cinestarz is open in the Woodbine, should you wish to visit. There are photos of the renovations to the cinema
on the previous page of this thread.

There's going to be a redevelopment of a property right across from the Woodbine Centre:

I'm surprised, to be honest. The strip plaza on Queens Plate contains all the stores the Woodbine Centre wishes it had:
Planet Fitness, Fortinos, LCBO, Staples, Mandarin, Winners, etc. There's also the sealed off land next to Staples that was
considered private property.

Back