I also agree the light looks fine above the island , and I like the glass insert on tub ledge(sleek and clean)..but that's what all these feature/finishes and upgrades are about..personal taste and personal choices..its nice that not every unit is cookie cut style and that everyone has their individual taste and style for whatever reasons (unit to live in or invest/rent out , budget etc) .

Last edited:
That's true. Upgrades are a personal choice and it's great that we have these choices and options for personalization. I just wish that the upgrades didn't cost an arm and a leg to order them!

That's true. Upgrades are a personal choice and it's great that we have these choices and options for personalization. I just wish that the upgrades didn't cost an arm and a leg to order them!

Right in line with other condos/projects , in fact some are less than I thought they would be and yes , others more but no different from others in the city. I found with the exception of the window blinds option that GG had reasonable prices.

Thanks XBOYZ. That's pretty expensive starting from ~$4K. I think I would stick with the bath tub then.

I went for my PDI yesterday and it was a great experience. A few interesting notes:
- They are aiming to be registered by December 2010 so they can enter for building of the year, worse case, Jan. 2011
- All amenities will be ready by November (except the pool of course)
- They still have decorating work to do for the lobby, in the next few weeks they will be installing huge chandeliers and final touches (art, plants) to warm the lobby up
- If you have a parking spot and a locker they will be close to each other
- Missing cladding pieces will be installed when they do their first window cleaning
- Each unit goes through an extensive cleaning and paint touch up before move-in
- Balcony undersides will get a second coating in the spring
- The putting green will be properly fenced off and can only be accessed with a fob key
- I was told the lobby cost over $2 million...... They did not cut any corners there!

Posted are pictures from my PDI. I also posted general pictures in the construction thread. Enjoy!

Thanks for the info/photos, WeridFishes(Arpeggi). Hope you enjoy your new place! Looks great! My brother's PDI is in a couple of weeks, as is mine. The white cabinet finish is gorgeous.

Thanks everyone! We will need to have a UT drink once everyone's moved it! It was great watching this condo go up while reading UT!

Does any one know if the standard island for the higher floors is going to have the insert for the slide out table even without the table upgrade.

Hi Tissot. I'll try to explain this as simple as I can . From what I saw when I visited the suites on the higher floors (25 and up), some of the kitchen islands that I saw did not have inserts where the dining table wheels would get attached to . That is, it was a flat surface with no grooves. On some of the other kitchen islands that I saw, I saw two horizontal indentation on the surface which I assumed will be where the wheels of dining table portion would get attached to. I can attach pics that I took so you can visualize it but it's still in my camera. So I guess if your island did not come with the indentation then I guess there is no way for you to order the dining table portion later on. Unless you replace that surface. Hope that helps.

Naah Tissot, we are stuck with this cardboard box, there are better ones even in IKEA :). My husband is teasing me now, because I ordered the green granite upgrade, and I want to change the island already :( ...

Darn. I really like the island with the table. Don't think I'm going to change the island, way to much work. :eek:

Back