The X2 website has been updated and other than the Hampton North East one every other unit model marked available without price. One of my friends is interested in the building and went the sales office today.

There is no real unit being available as of current and you are being told to leave the name and contact down on the waiting list. All is yet to wait for the builder to decide ie which units to release or the prices. I am curious about what to expect next.

The X2 website has been updated and other than the Hampton North East one every other unit model marked available without price. One of my friends is interested in the building and went the sales office today.

There is no real unit being available as of current and you are being told to leave the name and contact down on the waiting list. All is yet to wait for the builder to decide ie which units to release or the prices. I am curious about what to expect next.

Apparently the SW Fowler is also all sold out. My friend's broker found out that there may be a few rescinded units becoming available, but that the Great Gulf people forewarned her that a price spike is likely.

The ten day rescission period for last weekend's sales will end tomorrow and wednesday, so I say thursday or friday is a good day to check inventory.

Apparently the SW Fowler is also all sold out. My friend's broker found out that there may be a few rescinded units becoming available, but that the Great Gulf people forewarned her that a price spike is likely.

The ten day rescission period for last weekend's sales will end tomorrow and wednesday, so I say thursday or friday is a good day to check inventory.

Past Sunday update on X2:

People started getting calls from X2 so here is the available units as of 2pm that day

Bachelors: floor 31 and above
one/one plus one: one unit left
Two (hampton): 2 units left
Two (Fowler): floor 19 and below

While I was there I've seen at least 5-6 people signed purchase agreement (incl. my friend). The prices stay around the same other than Hampton

Last edited:
Yeah, heard from my friend that a hampton on the 39th floor was $449,900 BEFORE PARKING AND LOCKER. Now that price has spiked, because we heard ppl on higher floors paid less during the first week.

Purchased a london unit on the 30th floor + parking for $330,000 + $37500. Can somebody let me know if this was good value for this building and location?

Purchased a london unit on the 30th floor + parking for $330,000 + $37500. Can somebody let me know if this was good value for this building and location?

welcome to the forum Condoliving.
do you have the floorplan, and what is the SF, exposure, etc?

EDIT: website is up ... looks good, you should get a locker too.
when did you purchase it? recently or during the VIP opening?

Last edited:
It's 642 sf + 110 bal, north facing on charles st.

Attachments

• flrplan.jpg
    flrplan.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 315
Typically when someone calculates psf I wasn't sure if they included other factors into it. If it is simply unit price (excluding parking)/sqft, i think it would be about avg in this market right? But of course, it's never that simple lol

purchased a Hampton unit , with parking on Monday for my sis

overall experience , I felt I got better treatment buying a pair of shoes

the attitude was take it or leave it , which is fine but a bit more smiles and congrats would have been nice

kinda cold feeling from the sales staff , whats wrong with these guys ?

I got the same thing from ICE 2

purchased a Hampton unit , with parking on Monday for my sis

overall experience , I felt I got better treatment buying a pair of shoes

the attitude was take it or leave it , which is fine but a bit more smiles and congrats would have been nice

kinda cold feeling from the sales staff , whats wrong with these guys ?

I got the same thing from ICE 2

YEAH, that seems to be the feeling from everyone, take it or leave it, someone else will if you won't...it really sucks. Someone I know emailed the Great GulF Sales and marketing director, and got a similarly rude and curt response...seems like its a culture that starts from the top...

But karma is swift nowadays, and soon it will be a buyer's market once more..hope all the chinese brokers who got shafted abandon them.

So I got an email from Great Gulf earlier about the addition of 7 floors to X2 but accidentally deleted it. Anyone else get it?

Back