News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

Am I the only one who's surprised that a weed shop didn't buy this site to use for their flagship store? 🚬

Pretty low effort as a park, even by Edmonton standards.. Can't see it getting much use.

Am I the only one who's surprised that a weed shop didn't buy this site to use for their flagship store? 🚬

Pretty low effort as a park, even by Edmonton standards.. Can't see it getting much use.
Wait what?! You're got it all wrong. Who said anything about a "park?" Not as in "where you take your dog to run around or fly a kite or throw a frisbee. This is loose term for a park, as in a memorial to meat packing industry of the area. Btw, it's been around for at least 5 years as it was built at the same time as the new Andrews transit garage. So to me, it is a pretty unique and special "park" to have in our city.

the landscaping along the newer section of the Yellowhead. 156-ST Al trail is extensive. In 15 to 20 years that will be a forest corridor.
Some of the eastern stretches of the Whitemud were landscaped back in the 90's. It's almost scenic driving through there today and bonus is that the vegetation muffles a lot of road noise.

Wait what?! You're got it all wrong. Who said anything about a "park?" Not as in "where you take your dog to run around or fly a kite or throw a frisbee. This is loose term for a park, as in a memorial to meat packing industry of the area. Btw, it's been around for at least 5 years as it was built at the same time as the new Andrews transit garage. So to me, it is a pretty unique and special "park" to have in our city.
Just a couple of forum members in this thread, and google apparently.

1000004688.png

Geez, this forum really does have a literacy problem doesn't it? 🤨

Back