News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Well, if we're talking Cabbagetown and cemeteries, there's always Necropolis + St James'...

Try walking south on Indian Road between Bloor and the Queensway. A beautful street covered in mature trees... and there are tons of wonderful houses as well. From there it's a 30 second walk into High Park where you can't go wrong.

There are just so many beautiful streets in Toronto with gorgeous heritage architecture and beautiful old trees, and this is a great time of year to enjoy them before the leaves all blow away. This is one of Toronto's best features and is second to absolutely none in North America so get out and enjoy!

Try walking south on Indian Road between Bloor and the Queensway. A beautful street covered in mature trees... and there are tons of wonderful houses as well. From there it's a 30 second walk into High Park where you can't go wrong.

That too is also my favorite walk except I do it in reverse order. I take the walk everyday with the dog. The trees I think are the most beautiful in the city in that area.

Back