News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Hi I am looking for a unit in this project , may I have more detail of this unit? floor plan, which floor and price . Thanks .
G
GTAConstruction
Hey, Thanks for your message. This unit is 986 sqft. What's your budget?
hey, just a follow up to your 5A block connection to JK.
strict guidelines exist at different levels of government for such a project.
I would not publicly make such an association, especially since the developer is private and separate from the institution.
J
joerogan
Be smarter with your public statements about the community and the associations you want to make
I wouldn't appreciate your public display of this information in forums, even if it's found in public filings.
T
toronto647
This is all in public filings and all I am doing is sharing it with community members on the forum... What is wrong with that? I am not making up information or spreading fake news. These are all facts that can be found in filings.
T
toronto647
If you can explain what your issue is with me spreading information from various public filings please let me know because right now you are not really saying why I shouldn't share public information....
Hi RZ12, I saw your post on Home on Power. I worked closely with the builder sales rep. There are still three two beds two baths units under 1M. Please send an email to simon.chen.hillcrest@gmail.com. I will send you the information about these three units.
RZ12
RZ12
Parking :(
Hi welkie, I found your comment from November 28, 2019 about the cramped sidewalk conditions on north side of St. Clair West, running east of Bathurst St.. Have you had concerns about walking along that north strip going to the TTC or Loblaws in the winter with ice and/or snow conditions? Any problem with the grade of the sidewalk around the old gas station site?
Hi Steve. Love the 3D models. Just an FYI. I noticed you still show 64 Prince Arthur as "proposed". That development was turned down at LPAT (OLT), so as of now there is no proposal for that site. Best.
Is this how I send a private message? I want ot send a message to a member, but don't think it needs to be posted to the forum. Thanks.
Kaizen
Kaizen
Hello Midtown Hank,
Yes, only the recipient will be able to see it.

Kevin
M
Midtown Hank
Thanks
Hi there,
I am buyer of the Vic Town too. I just saw your post and am wondering what the letter exactly say. Could you share pic of the letter since we have not received any info yet? The last info(they email us ) was saying July 2022 as a new completion date.. We believe they will delay another 1 or 2years though.. It has been really long...Thank you,
Hi should I remove that post?
interchange42
interchange42
I think the way it all plays out now is fine. I'm not against other people seeing that we don't accept posts that might read as potential liable against someone who is not likely available to defend themselves… unless you would prefer to pull it down and modify the follow up.
R
realpolytics
Understood, then yes I think it works now.
🎼 ” There is a tunnel way down in Toronto,
They call the Red Rocket Run
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
I’m late, because I rode one….” 🎼

Back