News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Hi Alex,
I saw your post re 658 Danforth and your question about whether this is intended as a real application.
I am working as the development manager for the ownership group that has owned the properties in question for 2-5 decades. I can assure you this is a very real proposal and they have incurred significant costs associated with designing and engineering the building
Hi there! I work with an agency that manages M City's Instagram account. Would you be open to us re-posting your photo posted on the UT forum recently? We would of course provide a photo credit in the caption.
What project has the most hype. And what project would you like to see more of??
IMG_1332.jpg
_MG_9217.jpg
Not really much of a tik tok user, but im thinking of trying something 🤔

SmartPixel creates powerful interactive online and onsite virtual real estate presentation and sales centres that bring projects to life and help to sell property far faster and more effectively.
He's responsive to questions/messages and extremely knowledgeable about the real estate market in downtown areas and specifically the st. Lawrence market area. No bad things to say, he listens to what you want and is a problem solver.
James will be upfront and honest about your conversations and give you professional advice and is very well connected within this field, having been in real estate for quite some time.
Philip,
I HIGHLY recommend my realtor, James MilonasA.K.A. James in the City (https://jamesinthecity.com/)
After searching for months, and many bids with another realtor, James our place (where 158 front st. is) in three weeks and got us a fantastic deal! No one knows the st, Lawrence market area more than him, GUARANTEED. I'm very confident you will be happy if you go with him.
hey joe, i noticed you said you bought the merge project on kingston road. I just live across the street in the condos "Haven on the Bluffs" at 22 East Haven Dr. Does LCH have an anticipated occupancy date yet? just curious

Back