News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the Flagg bunch have fits over Patrick Brown and Michael Ford being at Pride? What about Charles McVety?

Minions waited for Ford to make an appearance, but no such luck.
yellow-minions-for-web.jpg

Did the Flagg bunch have fits over Patrick Brown and Michael Ford being at Pride? What about Charles McVety?

No mention as of yet. Col. Flagg, the follies and FN are at this moment obsessed over Daniel Cox and his tweets about Robbie at the Jays game. Oh yah, the Pan Am games it's HOV lanes and traffic.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 8.19.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 8.17.19 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 8.19.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 8.19.20 AM.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 567
  • Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 8.17.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 8.17.19 AM.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 582
No mention as of yet. Col. Flagg, the follies and FN are at this moment obsessed over Daniel Cox and his tweets about Robbie at the Jays game. Oh yah, the Pan Am games it's HOV lanes and traffic.

I heard that Towhey had 'Dr' Charles McVety on to talk about the apparent 'nudity' happening at Pride that 'sexualizes' the event and think of the children, yada yada. I imagine a fair number of FN people tuned in to that, but they're easily distracted by RoFo sightings and the latest 'taxpayer dollars' foofaraw.

I heard that Towhey had 'Dr' Charles McVety on to talk about the apparent 'nudity' happening at Pride that 'sexualizes' the event and think of the children, yada yada. I imagine a fair number of FN people tuned in to that, but they're easily distracted by RoFo sightings and the latest 'taxpayer dollars' foofaraw.

I went to Pride once and there was one small group of old dudes who were totally naked. Not nearly as rampant as Dougie etc make it out to be. But I was shocked police allow this. Isn't it illegal to be totally nude in public? lol

The instagram pic Rob's account posted at the Jays game (https://instagram.com/p/4ezHIkHmRR/) must have been done by whoever went with him to the game (since I doubt Rob could do it himself).

well, at least they didn't lose. :p

eta: think you mean Damien Cox, JWBF

Thanks, I gotta stop doing that, thinking one thing and typing another.

Hefty jail time sought for Project Traveller pair
Two people snared in the enormous Project Traveller investigation should be imprisoned for 13 and seven years respectively for taking part in a criminal gang and committing gun offences, a Crown attorney urged Monday.
[...]
Crown attorney Kerry Hughes implored Justice Brian Trafford to impose the hefty penitentiary sentences against the pair, who were the first two Project Traveller suspects to go on trial.
[...]
Abdullahi’s lawyer Loui Dallas argued his client should receive a six- to eight-year sentence for his offences. The Dixon City Bloods is a small-scale, unsophisticated enterprise compared to the Italian Mob or bikers’ organizations, Dallas said.
[...]
Trafford will pass sentence on June 30.
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/06/22/hefty-jail-time-sought-for-project-traveller-pair

I presume the blond guy's Jamie Ellerton (PHP prov candidate 2014)--is that Kellie Leitch on the left?

Oh, BTW I got a response to a FB response today from someone saying "I used to sell hash to their elder brother Randy. At 320 Dixon.". Just reporting.
as in... the fords' hash in the 80's was purchased from a supplier that lived at 320 dixon?

as in... the fords' hash in the 80's was purchased from a supplier that lived at 320 dixon?
Im pretty sure that hash has not been popular since the 90s. Weed is a domestic product. Hash was generally imported.Also weed got alot stronger with western selective breeding and indoor techniques leaving hash behind as a drug of choice. Its a nostalgia thing now.

ETA not saying its impossible just unlikely to be recent news

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back