News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of harbour 60... did we ever learn any details on this?
cafe square.JPG

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/02/10/smarttrack-on-docket-as-council-meets

Attachments

• cafe square.JPG
    cafe square.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 774
Last edited:
Donald Trump is Rob Ford less the crack and booze. They can't deny it.

Oh, but they will. To do anything but would be to admit that their "guy" was a brat brought up in privilege, who has had people make excuses all his life; had people open doors for him; had a life handed to him, rather than earned.

That, in their minds, would destroy the image of St. Robert of Ford, who as one third of a world-class triumvirate of business wunderkind, is a salt of the earth, most hardworkingest, honestest, most pure men you will ever meet.

The amount of cognitive dissonance IHTWOMRFers deal with on an average day…I'm surprised none of them have gone postal, or taken Robbie himself out "so that he can get the books straightened out as right hand man of Jesus up there in heaven".

Last edited:
Remember--from these people, "a former restaurateur originally from the east coast" could mean anything. I suspect we're dealing with serial "embellishers" here.

I find the prospect of being a restaurateur highly improbable unless the restaurant concerned is a family concern. His actions, IMO, don't portray a person in possession of the skills to run a lemonade stand properly.

Wikipedia said:
Restaurateur
A restaurateur is a person who opens and runs restaurants professionally. Although over time the term has come to describe any person who owns a restaurant, traditionally it refers to a highly skilled professional who is proficient in all aspects of the restaurant business.

Last edited:
I find the prospect of being a restaurateur highly improbable unless the restaurant concerned is a family concern. His actions, IMO, don't portray a person in possession of the skills to run a lemonade stand properly.

To him, being in charge of hot dogs and burritos behind the counter at 7-11 would count (at least for CV-fluffing purposes) as "restaurateurship" (hey, if it involves the DineSafe inspectors posting their green cards, bla bla).

In fact, for all one knows, Graeme was fired from some such job for some such indiscretion, so he called Mayor Ford (regular customer, conceivably), cried "Waaaahh!"--and luckily, Mayor Ford had a job opening, and of course he doesn't discriminate against "folks"-in-need bereft of so-called hoity-toity "qualifications", so presto, Graeme's in.

Restauranteur that sued Rob Ford fails to pay $200,000 legal tab
A writ of execution has now been issued, he said, asking that Foulidis’s East York home be sold to pay the legal costs from “the proceeds of the sale.”

Tighe said they’ve also tried to serve Foulidis with a “debtor’s examination” — meaning he would be forced to come to court to answer questions under oath about his assets and liabilities.

“He’s evading service on that ... he won’t answer the door,” Tighe said, noting the judgement didn’t come anywhere near to covering the actual costs of the two trials.
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/07/26/restauranteur-that-sued-rob-ford-fails-to-pay-200000-legal-tab

Talking of Trump...

"Allan Sloan: “I’ve spent more than 40 years making my living by writing about numbers, and I’ve never run across anyone who uses them the way that Trump does. He just spews numbers forth, based on heaven knows what, and people are supposed to take them on faith.”"

Sound familiar?

Wonder when that Ford documentary is coming out...and the movie based on Robyn's book. Oh, and Fillion's book. The sooner the better as the crack scandal is losing its lustre!

Will John Tory follow Rob Ford's lead in upcoming labour talks?

This is the one issue I can see knocking Tory down a few pegs. Maybe CUPE feels they were pushed around last time at the bargaining table and they take a tough stance this time around. Tory resists and we get another strike. Maybe he gives in and then frustrated voters return Ford to the mayor's chair as pay back. Ford's young. He'll be a threat for years so long as his cancer stays in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back