News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Etobicoke doing some filming for a new YouTube page I'm starting and saw Fab Basso. Poor guy looks in rough shape! So pale, gaunt and sickly looking.

Oh Lord, Cons got #WeAreEarlCowan trending last night!

Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 11.56.40 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 11.56.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 11.56.40 AM.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 574
The CPC must love hearing that...not! They are too toxic for the provincial PC's as it is.

Last edited:
And just like that, Doug Ford is trending Canada-wide. These idiots are geniuses at this stuff.

I disagree. This was put out by the Conservative Party.

The message being: You had better vote for Harper, or things will get much much worse.

Or perhaps, directed at their supporters: You had better get out and vote, or next time it will be Doug Ford knocking on your door.

Either way: genius!

;-)

With that, I think we have just reached peak stupid. Mind you, given the amount of time he spends in Florida, he should have been Trump's running mate instead. If Ted Cruz can renounce his citizenship, so can Doug.

AoD

I disagree. This was put out by the Conservative Party.

The message being: You had better vote for Harper, or things will get much much worse.

Or perhaps, directed at their supporters: You had better get out and vote, or next time it will be Doug Ford knocking on your door.

Either way: genius!

;-)

You think the CPC wants this to be news? As if they don't have faith in their leader?

With that, I think we have just reached peak stupid. Mind you, given the amount of time he spends in Florida, he should have been Trump's running mate instead. If Ted Cruz can renounce his citizenship, so can Doug.

AoD

Citizenship is an interesting topic lately, the U.S. Right wants the 14th Amendment changed, however, they are to cowardly to make a constitutional challenge (democracy is a bitch sometimes). Up here there is this:

Bill C-24 Two-Tier Citizenship Regime Unconstitutional, Says Lawsuit
http://www.newswire.ca/news-release...-unconstitutional-says-lawsuit-522391021.html

This really ties into the oft-expressed (beaten?) topic of "privilege"

I agree that this Ford branding is in line with previous shenanigans using the U.S. press to further their agenda in a more favourable light, or so they think. For this fact I don't think Harperville is directly involved but then again Stevie loves his "deniable plausibility" shtick, he is better at it than the Fords, and both love the use of diversions.

I think Dougie should hyphenate, I think Ford-Harper would show the continuance of the Harper dynasty in the Conservative (nee Alliance) empire founded by Stevie, or Caesar if you will.

You think the CPC wants this to be news? As if they don't have faith in their leader?

Looks like you missed my ;-)

Actually, I'm quite amazed that the Fords could be so far off on the only CPC message they're really required to know: "We are winning, and we're going to win."

That this early in the campaign they'd even dare speak of the possibility of Life After Harper shows me that they are phenomenally stupid politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back