News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Rob is still doing his grocery shopping in a 7-11. Ummm, good. Lots of vitamins in Twizzlers and Pepperoni sticks.

I used to see him at the 7-11 all the time. He'd get a giant pop after council every night. I'd bet that's the biggest contributor to his weight issues. Imagine all the sugar in one of those big gulps?

I don't think he'll be convicted, but if he is I wonder if Lisi has connections in the federal penn to give him protection. Wouldn't he be in the same lockup as those Dixon Bloods?

Don't really care anymore, he is an attention whore (pardon the word, but not really). And I sure as hell isn't going to give more clicks for Sun.

AoD

Don't really care anymore, he is an attention whore (pardon the word, but not really). And I sure as hell isn't going to give more clicks for Sun.

AoD

There's a good chance he'll be mayor again though if his health holds up. The guy's still young! Especially with the Sun's frontpage treatment. I bet he gets a radio show or a regular segment again too.

There's a good chance he'll be mayor again though if his health holds up. The guy's still young! Especially with the Sun's frontpage treatment. I bet he gets a radio show or a regular segment again too.

Which is also a function of publicity he receives. We already know all that we need to know about him as a human being. Starve the beast, and starve all those who want to profit from him being in the news - the city got better things to do.

AoD

He's turned into the Forrest Gump of Toronto politics--you can listen to "Life is like a box of chocolates" only so many times...

Just when you thought he couldn't look like a bigger douchebag...

CPhJhgPWwAAYBhZ.jpg

Neighbourhood perv attempts to infiltrate furry convention with half-hearted attempt at dressing like a zebra.

An op-ed from Robbie:
Tory's broken promises adding up

The Sun seems to have ramped up its Ford coverage again since Batra took over. They put him on today's cover. As if it's the most important story of the day?

I'm not a fan of Tory but I kinda prefer his way of saying 'You know what? What I thought we could do isn't working out, we need to try something else' over Ford's habit of talking a lot about something, making very vague commitments ('it's all going underground') and doing nothing much of anything except gestures. I don't prefer it by much, but it seems a bit more honest.

I don't think Rob believes he's "beaten" his cancer. In the interviews I've seen, Rob usually speaks in terms "we'll see what happens. You can't spend every minute of your life worrying about recurrence." He actually sounds quite mature and self-aware. It's remarkable because it's so unusual compared to his regular media bluster. Jimmi's comment about the cancer scaring him straight sounds about right to me (dope-smoking notwithstanding).

A weeping wound after all this time can point to a depressed immune system, not uncommon for use of certain drugs including nicotine for example.

He's turned into the Forrest Gump of Toronto politics--you can listen to "Life is like a box of chocolates" only so many times...

"Shit Happens" is more apropos.

Reactions: drk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back