News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I ventured earlier, I somehow think that the interviewers are having to promise not to ask about baby brother in order to get Doug Jr. to turn up or call in, and they are willing to do that because of the 'entertainment value' of Doug Jr. bellowing horseshit on a talk show.
I think you're right! Two interviews in a row and not a peep about that. It'd probably be the first thing they'd ask otherwise.

Last edited:
I had the feeling when I asked Fillion about Ford that he knew more but didn't want to say outright so he just dropped a hint: "He must be pretty sick."

I can't decide why Doug is on CPFord and why they would bother with him. Is he trying to keep his name out there for political reasons? If so, it looks like he didn't get the memo.
I wonder if he went to them, offering up his expertise in all things Trump.

How is that Doug got through two interviews today, and no one asked him about Rob?

And since when do Canadians use "Hispanic" to describe a group of people? I thought that was a uniquely American thing, and a somewhat racist thing at that.
It's the Chicago way...

How is that Doug got through two interviews today, and no one asked him about Rob?

And since when do Canadians use "Hispanic" to describe a group of people? I thought that was a uniquely American thing, and a somewhat racist thing at that.

It's not - I've heard many Canadians who originate from Spanish-speaking countries refer to themselves as Hispanic(-Canadian). It's not the least bit racist and incidentally not entirely the same thing at Latino.

CP2Ford...

CP24 ‏@CP24 5m5 minutes ago
On Trump, former councillor Doug Ford said he agrees a wall should be built between U.S. and Mexico.

I've got a better idea. Doug moves to Florida and then ...
florida.gif

Attachments

• florida.gif
    florida.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 403
Actually, LeDrew did ask Doug about Rob's health and Doug said the former mayor is back in hospital and in "pretty bad shape," which could mean it's the beginning of the end, folks. I think there will be more from Doug re: Rob's condition later this afternoon. Stay tuned.

Yeah, that sounds pretty bad. They aren't talking about chemo or surgery, just not dying.

I wonder if we'll get a "final letter".
Jack Layton had "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world".
Rob Ford's letter might end with "I was the best mayor ever, fuck you all".

Jack Layton had "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world".
Oh ya, he'll probably pat himself on the back and then there'll be a part about supporting Doug for mayor in the next election--maybe Dougie will sneak that part in.

A final confession might provide more closure to the multitudes of "did he?", but I am not counting on it.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back