8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
facepalm.jpg

Appropriately, the Warmington article was served up with an ad depicting a well-placed facepalm right after it.

Attachments

• facepalm.jpg
    facepalm.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 474
http://www.cp24.com/news/rob-ford-admitted-to-hospital-amid-battle-with-cancer-1.2801142

Why is DoFo's opinion on anything worthy of airtime? He's a private businessman.
He's a political Pop Tart. Thought he'd be Harper's savior. Let's hope his support has the same effect for Trump. Being Rob's brother is his only claim to "expertise" at least as long as Robbie's alive. Remember he promised they'd be the Dual Mayors when he jumped into the election at the last minute?

Sounds pretty desperate. How fitting they had that kook Charles McVety on the show to pray for Rob.
If they're checking out researchers trying "things" with mice that would be pretty generous offering Rob as an experimental subject. Has Rob never found a drug he didn't want to try?

I saw Doug on CP24. Ledrew said something about how people from all political sides were wishing Rob well, his council opponents, etc., and Doug said something like "yeah when it comes to cancer we're all in the same party."

But then he said "wherever I go, people are telling me 'Rob's gotta keep fighting, we can't stand what this government is doing, we need him back in there.'" :rolleyes:

He just couldn't leave it alone; just couldn't resist getting a jab in there. And what a 'fuck you' to those people who hope Rob Ford beats cancer even if they don't agree with him politically. Like the only reason to wish him well is so he can get back into politics? Not just because it's the human thing to do and because he has kids and a family? Geez, what a psycho.

I saw Doug on CP24. Ledrew said something about how people from all political sides were wishing Rob well, his council opponents, etc., and Doug said something like "yeah when it comes to cancer we're all in the same party."

But then he said "wherever I go, people are telling me 'Rob's gotta keep fighting, we can't stand what this government is doing, we need him back in there.'" :rolleyes:

He just couldn't leave it alone; just couldn't resist getting a jab in there. And what a 'fuck you' to those people who hope Rob Ford beats cancer even if they don't agree with him politically. Like the only reason to wish him well is so he can get back into politics? Not just because it's the human thing to do and because he has kids and a family? Geez, what a psycho.

As usual, Doug is taking care of Doug. It looks like Rob is checking out and Doug wants to keep his name in the game. He can't ride Rob's coat tails once Rob's in a coffin.
Best brother ever.

If they're checking out researchers trying "things" with mice that would be pretty generous offering Rob as an experimental subject. Has Rob never found a drug he didn't want to try?

Can they even use him as a lab rat given he is probably the outlier that would cause trouble in any clinical study?

Here's my prediction for 2016... something real classy and understated.

You win! I had to bite down my lips not to laugh like a fool on transit seeing this.

AoD

Doug is sheer evil with no redeeming qualities. Love how he's trying to ride Trump's coat tails just to stay in the media.

Doug is sheer evil with no redeeming qualities. Love how he's trying to ride Trump's coat tails just to stay in the media.
For sure. After reading all of those Ford books Doug actually makes Rob look good. He's a buffoon and a goon. Everyone hated him, even conservatives and Rob's own staffers.

That's what it's all about, folks. Spinning, and working around, and so on until he kicks the bucket from his "chronicle" disease and then everyone will be all Jack Layton about him. (Wonder what the *actual* turnout at whatever ceremonies or memorials will be, though--and how much of that'll be bussed in from Vaughan or Barrie or wherever.)

As for doctors, for RoFo the only ones that'd matter are pill doctors or opioid doctors, same as it's always been. It's like a kid who thinks a dentist is only good when he gives him a lollipop after each checkup.

As usual, Doug is taking care of Doug. It looks like Rob is checking out and Doug wants to keep his name in the game. He can't ride Rob's coat tails once Rob's in a coffin.
Best brother ever.
Great point. Doug's support in Toronto anyway was all patterned on voter loyalty to Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back