News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa. I am watching CBC news and they are talking about this chemo with a guy who has the same type of cancer. Then they showed a clip of Rob walking up the stairs and Graeme was behind him. Kind of a strange bit of footage for them to show when they have so much.

Last edited:
Wait for it. Doug: Rob tells me every day to stay strong and carry on in our quest for world domination.

My sympathies for the mice, and to tell them that their sacrifice may be rewarded by helping to save many other more humane humans from the scourge of cancer.

And my thoughts are with the doctors, nurses, and lab technicians et al who will be working with Rob and Doug and the shit storms they always create in their wake (pun intended).

Well they're back in the loop on CP24. The new website, Douggie & Jacobs. Every ten minutes. All. Day.
They just can't help themselves.

They lasted several months without wall to wall Ford coverage. Baby steps I suppose...

Wait for it. Doug: Rob tells me every day to stay strong and carry on in our quest for world domination.

My sympathies for the mice, and to tell them that their sacrifice may be rewarded by helping to save many other more humane humans from the scourge of cancer.

And my thoughts are with the doctors, nurses, and lab technicians et al who will be working with Rob and Doug and the shit storms they always create in their wake (pun intended).

I feel sorry for the phlebotomist instead.

AoD

cheers.jpg

Honestly, could this be more cheerful?

Attachments

• cheers.jpg
    cheers.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 409
The initiative involves implanting a patient’s tumour in a series of mice — in Ford’s case there are 10 — waiting for three months for the cancer to grow, and then using various chemotherapy drugs or a cocktail of them to see what works best on the afflicted mice.

Three months... seems a little too late.

Guess his family's wealth had nothing to do with this:

"Rob Ford to be first to participate in cancer research program"

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/03/07/rob-ford-to-be-first-to-participate-in-cancer-research-program

Put the dots together, folks: It looks like Doug is positioning himself to be the guy that cures Rob's cancer, while hitching himself to the hard work of others thanks, no doubt to a measly donation from the Ford family, then as quickly as you can say "it's all about service over self," propel his own selfish ass into a seat in Queen's Park.

They had better hope it works, because if Rob doesn't make it, the newly renamed "Ford Panov Sarcoma Initiative" will be dead on the vine, presuming it can even survive this infamous-celebrity endorsement.

It would be sad to watch all the "little people" (i.e. peasants) flocking to Thug's cheap-ass website for one last lick o' the Rob Ford boot if it weren't so contemptible. Their hero and the rest of his vile family - with the possible exception of Mikey - care nothing for them, but as we can quite clearly see here, willful blindness and tribalism rules over any basic common sense. It's pathetic. We all make mistakes from time to time, but I can't sympathize with the willfully stupid.

Quoth Donald Trump: "I love the poorly educated!"

Front page of tomorrow's NP. Nice job Douggie.

Attachments

• Cc_0fy7WEAACWTv.jpg-large.jpeg
    Cc_0fy7WEAACWTv.jpg-large.jpeg
    620.3 KB · Views: 263
oh my god....
icon_lol.gif

Peter Worthington says:
March 7, 2016 at 5:25 pm
Looking forward to getting a fridge magnet directly from you. Couldn’t leave my coffin to get one from you at my funeral.

Obviously not really from Towhey:
Mark Towhey says:
March 7, 2016 at 5:53 pm
I agree, nobody worked harder than Rob for our city.

“The whole office had a habit of joking about Ford’s “solid two-hour” workdays, which involved attending breakfast meetings as “a flyby on his way home” from whatever he was doing the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back