News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, I think it had a lot to do with the fact that he loved people's reactions and the praise he'd received when he's show up at their houses.
Ford had massive issues with authority and felt undervalued as a person. Fighting for the "little guy" got him praise and an excuse to yell at "the system", which was a win-win. What he never internalized was as mayor he was supposed to be fixing the system, not fighting it.

Ford had massive issues with authority and felt undervalued as a person. Fighting for the "little guy" got him praise and an excuse to yell at "the system", which was a win-win. What he never internalized was as mayor he was supposed to be fixing the system, not fighting it.

As someone who had spent 10 years as councillor and mayor, for him to even think that he isn't part of the system is kind of rich. Then again of course, the thinking part...

AoD

Mammo is hitting it hard today. I guess he forgot he turned his back too! Damn, he's stupid.

Ce-jHGdUMAAsiO2.jpg
3rd para, 2nd sentence, 6th word. Someone needs to proofread his press releases. What a drama clown.

I had no idea that even the mayor of Vaughan felt compelled to comment on Rob Ford earlier this week.

Screen shot 2016-04-01 at 3.37.06 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-04-01 at 3.37.06 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-04-01 at 3.37.06 PM.png
    38 KB · Views: 520
Wonder if the turnout and traffic (esp. at the Congress Centre) being *not quite* what he was boasting or anticipating is starting to sink in...

I wonder how much they blew on that party.

I think Mikey is going to be the candidate, if rumours of Deco's difficulties are to be believed.

I wonder how much they blew on that party.

I think Mikey is going to be the candidate, if rumours of Deco's difficulties are to be believed.
If Deco is having troubles it might be better to have Doug run and Randy bankrupt the company.

I had no idea that even the mayor of Vaughan felt compelled to comment on Rob Ford earlier this week.

Yes we know - a good chunk of Vaughan residents donated to his campaign and received rebates from Toronto taxpayers for it. Think of it as a thank you note for that.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back