News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Doug's not the biggest fan. Someone told me he complains about her all the time--thinks she's off her rocker.

A bit late, but sorry for your loss.

As for Renata, it just makes me feel more sorry for the kids...

Renata Ford Gone now you can name call him names all you want. God help you. Good luck. My life will be fine he knew how to take care of his family. Rob loved the people of toronto like his own family. Enjoy Johnny Wynne and Justin. I think I'm exchange my money to gold bricks and have fun with my family. You can pay the taxes have fun. Speak up like Rob did and maybe you will save some money. If I were you then I would change my money to gold Justin will screw you. It's paper worth nothing justin said the books will balance itself. OMG Alberta our Texas the fucked is a Quebecor who dose care about English Canada. Why don't they teach french from grade 1 all government jobs go to Quebec. Let's trade oil for french . The next PM shouldn't speak French period. Quebec go NDP government jobs.

Tay the AI escaped shutdown!​

No wait, I think I have it. Has anyone checked to see if Renata is a world Boggle champion? That may have been her winning answers from the last finals game.

Probably will not be cleared...
image.jpg

...until the weekend of Saturday, April 23 and Sunday, April 24 - Community Clean-up Days. See link.

Get your garbage bags ready!

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-8_13-52-57.png
    upload_2016-4-8_13-52-57.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 583
Last edited:
A bit late, but sorry for your loss.

As for Renata, it just makes me feel more sorry for the kids...
Just watched the funeral service for Renatas father and watched the internment.......poor Renata having to bury husband, such as he was and her father in such a short time span. Her behavior at the Ford spectacle was rather odd to say the least, wonder if she was pretty zoned out chemically but I see she was in similar condition at her dads service including with young Dougie giving the speech this time. Also noted Stephanie frowning and trying to control her Mom which will be her role in the family in the past and future especially since her father told her to take care of Renata after he is gone. She is already an angry child and this will only get worse without intervention.
It is a known fact that in families with addictions usually the eldest child must then take on the adult parenting role, poor kid. Their future may be difficult and past not great either with those parents. Such a sad situation!
Wonder what Uncle Doug will do to help or save those children as it looks like the mom is unstable and addicted........apparently money staves off CPS does it?
Interesting at the internment for her father Renata is not there or maybe collapsed in the hearse?
Also interesting there was absolutely no one from the Ford Clan to support the Ford children or spouse, caring soooo much!
Hopefully Renatas family will get involved and help her and kids. Renatas postings on FB are scary, scattered, senseless and obviously some mental issues there but she seems to have lots of supporters who appear to think she is fine.
What a crazy world this whole Family and Ford nation are, pretty frightening for Toronto and so shameful for Canada!
All in honour of the "Mayor of Canada" to quote Dougs Eulogy! No thanks, not my Mayor, says I!

Anyone notice how absent a representative of the FoFam was at the funeral? You'd think someone would have been present at the interment ceremony even if it's just to pay respect to the little guys.

Excellent point, and a very telling one. Thug and Diane evidently had nothing to gain from it, so they couldn't be bothered putting in even a token appearance. Nice, eh? Though I gotta say, I find it peculiar as hell that Renata's family would videotape and put a funeral of all things up on Youtube. It's their business how they grieve, but I have never heard of anyone ever doing such a thing. Funerals are supposed to be private affairs, aren't they?

As for Renata, she's quickly emerging as a deeply unpleasant character in her own right, isn't she? It's becoming clear as crystal that (a.) she's not very bright if not a downright cretin, (b.) is a nasty little bigot herself - I mean, "Johnny Wynne?" Really? You stay classy, Renata - and (c.) is a classic far right kook as well. The anti-tax screeching is a sure fire indication of that. It looks more and more like she and Slob were a match made in hell.

As for Renata, she's quickly emerging as a deeply unpleasant character in her own right, isn't she? It's becoming clear as crystal that (a.) she's not very bright if not a downright cretin, (b.) is a nasty little bigot herself - I mean, "Johnny Wynne?" Really? You stay classy, Renata - and (c.) is a classic far right kook as well. The anti-tax screeching is a sure fire indication of that. It looks more and more like she and Slob were a match made in hell.

Truly. Making a thinly-veiled homophobic comment like that about Wynne shows what a disgusting person Renata is. The tiny modicum of sympathy I may have felt for her after Rob's death is gone like a fart in the wind, which incidentally is also the level I'd describe her intelligence to be at. Every time someone posts one of her insipid rants on here, I actually feel dumber after reading them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back