News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I make a distinction between workplace harassment and workplace relationships that end up a in a mess. If there are genuine harassment issues, then that is a matter of public interest. But people will be people; they will fall in love/lust with others, and no "policy" can stop that part of human nature.

Couldn't have said it better. It takes two...err, three to tango. They are all adults - you engage in workplace romance, affairs and relationships, you deal with the fallout.

AoD

The Star has addressed some of it in an editorial today. While I'm not a big fan of Rosie's, I hope she wipes the floor with Wormington. He's beyond repugnant.

You should have looked at the Rosie's fight with Worms on Twitter. It ended with Fs and ripping someone's throat out.

AoD

Couldn't have said it better. It takes two...err, three to tango. They are all adults - you engage in workplace romance, affairs and relationships, you deal with the fallout.

AoD

Yep, unless there are criminal charges coming in the next few days, I don't see how this very personal tragedy is really any of our business.

You should have looked at the Rosie's fight with Worms on Twitter. It ended with Fs and ripping someone's throat out.

AoD

Indeed I read this last night. She was angry and she's grieving. Wormington and SAL are idiots and sociopaths of the worse kind, but the whole thing was also fueled by FN idiots and this other ghoul Ross McLean who is advertising his services as:
"I provide you with strategic insights to help you LIVE WITHOUT FEAR. Follow me to learn more. "

MOD EDIT - no links for said individual please, for the sake of SEO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, unless there are criminal charges coming in the next few days, I don't see how this very personal tragedy is really any of our business.

Well, it can be a more public issue if said affairs is mixed in with favouritism, preferential treatment, etc. because it does speak to trust. Having said that, just look at how the Globe "disciplined" the far more severe issue around Wente's plagiarism - they didn't even bother dealing with it for the second round. I wonder why I still subscribe to that rag.

AoD

If Lisi slithers off the hook, I'm wondering if the cops might be spiteful enough to release all the embarrassing details about his arrangement with Rofo that were previously kept under wraps. Hell, I wonder if they might do so even if Lisi ends up spending some time in prison. I imagine it all depends on how pissed they are being made to look like fools, especially by a mental midget like Blob Ford.

Even if the reporter hadn't requested this be kept quiet I thought media always kept suicides hush hush unless it's a celebrity or there's some extraordinary circumstance.

This really is an extension of the nasty battle over Ford. Warmington wants payback. He even seems to be suggesting her death was foul play. It's a stain on Toronto that he's a columnist in one of the city's major newspapers.

What's strange is not a week goes by where SAL doesn't use Ford to shame people.

I recall she and her paper turned on him too--she even called him an oaf or buffoon in one of her columns.

It's another lasting Ford legacy--kooks on the right think they have the moral high ground now because of how Rob was treated. As if they would've respected David Miller's privacy is he'd smoked crack with gangs while in office lol.

Wait, SAL called Ford a buffoon? I know she said ultimately she was disappointed that he didn't deal with his personal problems ... but then again everyone who asked or suggested that Ford step down and take some time to sort out the problems he had that were blatantly obvious but which he repeatedly denied - those people are 'bullies' in her eyes. Okay then.

I think the whole case is about to disappear. Poof.
If this goes to trial, it will just remind everyone that Rob Fucking Ford and his band of idiots ran circles around TPS. Not going to happen. At least not while Diane's dating a retired judge. :D
Looks like TPS has gang wars up in the big leagues going down now. Without Rob, who's Lisi? A legal medical marijuana smoker operating his own "dispensary"?

Looks like TPS has gang wars up in the big leagues going down now. Without Rob, who's Lisi? A legal medical marijuana smoker operating his own "dispensary"?
You'd think but they still really care about the Lisi case because it's high profile. They don't want another Gomeshi embarrassment.

What's strange is not a week goes by where SAL doesn't use Ford to shame people.

Well she does partially bill herself as a "muck raker", however, her views are extremely narrow and only serve to spread bullshit, stand back and take pleasure from the chaos ensues.

Tiny life. Tiny mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back