News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
This interview gives a good idea of what his campaign strategy will be. He claims Tory's blown a billion dollars whereas he and his brother saved a billion. So he'll probably repeat that over and over throughout the election. Also, he claims Tory shafted Scarborough by only giving them one subway stop.

They take a question from a caller who totally rips into Doug, saying he and Rob embarrassed the country.

Chris Caple @chriscaple
9m
Doug Ford will top out at 20% in the polls and drop out of the mayoral race by mid July. If we're lucky he'll take Tory down with him.

Would Doug really enter the race, only to drop out? He doesn't seem like the type to do it. I still think that Tory will steamroll all opponents.

If his only credible challenger is Doug Ford though...

Is CP2Ford giving Ford Fest wall to wall coverage? Going by Twitter, it isn't even trending in Toronto.

Last edited:
If his only credible challenger is Doug Ford though...

Is CP2Ford giving Ford Fest wall to wall coverage? Going by Twitter, it isn't even trending in Toronto.
I mean... using Twitter to gage local politics? Ford's supporters are hardly Twitter users.

Why is it, whenever I start to write about Doug Ford, I invariably type "Dough?"

Does anyone else have this problem?

Pilsbury-Doug-Boy.png

Attachments

• Pilsbury-Doug-Boy.png
    Pilsbury-Doug-Boy.png
    640.1 KB · Views: 802
Last edited:
Geesh! Could there be more Fords in that photo?

. . . Hold on. Where's the Widow Ford? Where's Dougie?

15-Windsor-Drive.png

Attachments

• 15-Windsor-Drive.png
    15-Windsor-Drive.png
    772.1 KB · Views: 642
Mods. We need a new thread. Doug Ford's Toronto / Agenda / Election Bid. We should leave Rob alone. Doug is more dangerous and has none of the grave personal short-comings and substance abuse problems that bedevilled his brother.

This is a choice quote from the Doughboy:
“I think people will have to think long and hard about whether they want to go back to the old way and to the chaos that we saw just three short years ago.”

That was not a Doug Ford quote, but a John Tory quote.

Tory said Friday he welcomes a rematch and holding up his record to Ford’s in the scandal-filled 2010-2014 council term in which Doug was Ward 2 councillor and Rob was mayor.

“The council was dysfunctional. The relationship with the other levels of government (was) in tatters. The reputation of the city was being challenged every day in media around the world.

“I think people will have to think long and hard about whether they want to go back to the old way and to the chaos that we saw just three short years ago.”

That was not a Doug Ford quote, but a John Tory quote.

Thank you for spotting this! I've fixed my post. I must have misread in my haste. I did think it was a bit odd for Doug to say something like that, but it's Doug Ford, and he's always flapping his gums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back