News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the opposite - Brown doesn't want anything to do with him, just as he has disavowed social conservatives.

He's trying to move towards the centre - Doug Ford doesn't help.

These two sure seem to enjoy working together to take down bi-elections contrary to what you have said above.

Pretty sure the Brown Conservative are interested in winning, surely there are some upset far right wing nuts still around. But not sure they even matter too much these days as the Party changes to try to gain some form of relevance again. How much of a problem Ford is depends on which media organization is discussing it and for what purpose. No matter if Ford runs City or Province all indications are that they will be partners in "crime" should he happen to win

This was not only an opportunity to take a slap at the Liberals it was also likely a friendly gesture to Ford from Brown himself being such a critical part of his campaign.

Last edited:
These two sure seem to enjoy working together to take down bi-elections contrary to what you have said above.

Pretty sure the Brown Conservative are interested in winning, surely there are some upset far right wing nuts still around. But not sure they even matter too much these days as the Party changes to try to gain some form of relevance again. How much of a problem Ford is depends on which media organization is discussing it and for what purpose. No matter if Ford runs City or Province all indications are that they will be partners in "crime" should he happen to win

This was not only an opportunity to take a slap at the Liberals it was also likely a friendly gesture to Ford from Brown himself being such a critical part of his campaign.

The Tories want DoFo to 1) win a Toronto seat, 2) fundraise and 3) shut the fuck up so he won't ruin it for the rest of the province.

They can do 1) by just running him in EN, 2) can be behind the scenes and out of public eye but 3) looks like he's failed.to convince the party that he will play ball. My guess is his "announcement" play was primarily to push the Tories into accepting his nomination - and it hasn't panned out.

So, Doug somehow got a hold of my email address and wants me to go to Ford Fest. This was actually the first time I had got one.

So, Doug somehow got a hold of my email address and wants me to go to Ford Fest. This was actually the first time I had got one.
Not my first but ...
ford.jpg

Attachments

• ford.jpg
    ford.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 508
We know that Doug is more than capable of campaigning on Rob's corpse. However, he at least had his brother sticking around during the last election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back