News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

We don't need to survive it - we can dump it. I say time for downtown radicals to push the Toronto independence movement, let the brain dead suburban Ontario voters have their moron-in-chief, make Toronto a city state once and for all. I wasn't radical before but I sure as hell am now. Time to kick Ontario out of Toronto. torontocanada.

Pretty much a constitutional non-starter - besides, PCs will have the opportunity to make messes of their own - they didn't release a costed program for a reason. It will be interesting to see how they implement their promises and not break the bank.

AoD

Harris was responsible for amalgamation, perhaps Ford will determine it's time to free Scarborough! ;)

We don't need to survive it - we can dump it. I say time for downtown radicals to push the Toronto independence movement, let the brain dead suburban Ontario voters have their moron-in-chief, make Toronto a city state once and for all. I wasn't radical before but I sure as hell am now. Time to kick Ontario out of Toronto. torontocanada.

Oh yeah, that's what I need....radicals of any sort going off. That always ends well.

Pretty much a constitutional non-starter - besides, PCs will have the opportunity to make messes of their own - they didn't release a costed program for a reason. It will be interesting to see how they implement their promises and not break the bank.

AoD
I bet they'll be making some pretty significant cuts they never mentioned during the campaign to make things work.

I don't live there any more but I see Doug doing massive damage to Toronto in particular. Also, there will be a steady stream of scandals and boneheaded comments.

While Ford will be premier of all of Ontario, he still lives in Etobicoke and will commute to Queens Park. His pet peeves will dictate municipal policy. No doubt that he'll pay special attention to Toronto and will want to micromanage our city. The worst part is that he can.

I bet they'll be making some pretty significant cuts they never mentioned during the campaign to make things work.

I don't live there any more but I see Doug doing massive damage to Toronto in particular. Also, there will be a steady stream of scandals and boneheaded comments.

Oh I can see that - but he hasn't have much of a prayer of hope bringing lost industry back to the industrial hinterland - so in damaging Toronto, he damages himself.

Mind you, I am sure he will have a few Toronto-centric grudges he wanted to settle.

AoD

Harris was responsible for amalgamation, perhaps Ford will determine it's time to free Scarborough! ;)

If Scarborough Guildwood truly wants Mitzie Hunter, to hell with them getting EELRT. At least the rest of the borough had the good sense to join government and will be rewarded for it.

If Scarborough Guildwood truly wants Mitzie Hunter, to hell with them getting EELRT. At least the rest of the borough had the good sense to join government and will be rewarded for it.

I see that serving the people only matters if they voted for the right party. It doesns't take long, does it?

AoD

What a crock of shit..lol:D

Back