News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Will the Liberals win every seat in Toronto again?

• Yes

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • No

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters
Vuong was very unimpressive when he ran for City Council a few years ago. In the last few years it seems he's taken on a few strategic roles to try and bolster his resume. I wonder if this lawsuit will actually force the Liberals to drop him.

Also, who knew the mask industry was so lucrative.

Last edited:
Vuong was very unimpressive when he ran for City Council a few years ago. In the last few years it seems he's taken on a few strategic roles to try and bolster his resume. I wonder if this lawsuit will actually force the Liberals to drop him.

Also, who knew the mask industry was so lucrative.

Likewise, I'm not impressed with Kevin Vuong. Like Adam Vaughan, Vuong shares a penchant for self promotion, but unlike his predecessor, he doesn't seem particularly skilled in the minutiae of policy or government.

Regardless of the Globe piece, I still think Spadina Fort York is heavily favoured for the Liberals.

Yeah, the Conservatives are a nonfactor in downtown Toronto and for Spadina-Fort York to go NDP it would probably take the NDP pullling ahead of the Liberals nationally.

While I normally lean to the right, I’m voting NDP this time around. In Toronto-Centre only a vote for the NDP stands a chance on unseating the Liberal incumbent. The collapse of the Green Party should help too.

While I normally lean to the right, I’m voting NDP this time around. In Toronto-Centre only a vote for the NDP stands a chance on unseating the Liberal incumbent. The collapse of the Green Party should help too.
I suspect Annamie Paul is the better strategic anti-Liberal option in Toronto Centre.

I'm skeptical that she'll come second though. Toronto Centre isn't a particularly "crunchy" riding and in a general election people vote more for the national horse race than local candidate. Plus her credibility has diminished significantly from then. The 8,000 raw votes in the by-election would only get around 15% in a general election - and I'm not sure she could even match that now. Yes she has a bit of a niche base of affluent Cabbagetowners (though that may have eroded) but I don't think she's a local hero in the constituency or anything.

Last edited:
Meltdown city over here if the Cons win🤣. For the record I don't claim any party. Trudeau had some bad intel.

Liberals still gaining ground in the GTA per CP24, that makes me think Toronto is a lock.

image.jpg

It will be interesting if the PPC support torpedoes some CPC candidates who actually had a chance to win.

Back