The elevator issue happens in every new construction building...at times only 1 will be available. It will be like this until the building is completed. I waited a while yesterday but it is what it is.

I have no issue with the window screens. I also have had no issues with the A/C.

No issues with squeaking. The floors are bouncy in some areas though. I'm wondering if the "underpad" is extra thick or something and this is all by design to limit sound transfer from people stomping on the ground. Nothing's been fixed yet for me, but again, this takes time as well. You could be waiting another 3 months before anything gets done.

Not much has been fixed that was listed in the PDI. Kyle is on vacation this week and the other guy Ali isn't dealing with too much.

No problems with screens, maybe they are not on properly. There are these plastic things that have to be pushed in before the screen is pushed in to hold it in.
Floors some areas creak like an floors in an old house.
A/C works fine, don't love the over $100 bills so far;(, but soon we will have relief, until we have to pay for heating!

I have found the only way to get some things done is to keep mentioning and complaining about things. My water pressure in ensuite sucks too.
MY closet rack fell too much weight, also not enough support. They finally fixed it after 2 weeks of hounding them.
Not too much waiting with elevators but my hours are different.
Otherwise I am pretty happy with unit.

DId anyone see the hilarious sign saying the hundred bicycle racks in P1 are meant for "visitors only" that you can't bring bicycles into elevators (it's fine) but if you want to store a bicycle you have to keep it in a locker!!!
Are they for real?
This is the stupidest thing I have heard, how many visitors are going to come on bicycles?

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if there is someone out there who might be renting out their parking spot? If so, please send me a message.

Thanks all.

DId anyone see the hilarious sign saying the hundred bicycle racks in P1 are meant for "visitors only" that you can't bring bicycles into elevators (it's fine) but if you want to store a bicycle you have to keep it in a locker!!!
Are they for real?
This is the stupidest thing I have heard, how many visitors are going to come on bicycles?

that is ridiculous, we were thinking of getting bikes, and have no room in our locker, thought the building was encouraging more green transport options?

Not much has been fixed that was listed in the PDI. Kyle is on vacation this week and the other guy Ali isn't dealing with too much.

No problems with screens, maybe they are not on properly. There are these plastic things that have to be pushed in before the screen is pushed in to hold it in.
Floors some areas creak like an floors in an old house.
A/C works fine, don't love the over $100 bills so far;(, but soon we will have relief, until we have to pay for heating!

I have found the only way to get some things done is to keep mentioning and complaining about things. My water pressure in ensuite sucks too.
MY closet rack fell too much weight, also not enough support. They finally fixed it after 2 weeks of hounding them.
Not too much waiting with elevators but my hours are different.
Otherwise I am pretty happy with unit.

yeah we just kept bugging Kyle, the main things have been fixed, still a few minor things to do. and I too have unusual hours, so I have never had to wait long for the elevator, might be different when everyone has moved in. we are still the only ones on our floor.

that is ridiculous, we were thinking of getting bikes, and have no room in our locker, thought the building was encouraging more green transport options?

Did you notice the signs are gone and nothing else mentioned? If they bring it up again their days will be numbered once the building is registered with a new board.

Horrible area. Horrid.

Not the best area in the world, but it's deff not horrid. It's an area in transition and I find the only people who speak negatively of the area have never stepped foot in it over the last year or so. Happy trolling! I quite like the area, to tell you the truth.

Did you notice the signs are gone and nothing else mentioned? If they bring it up again their days will be numbered once the building is registered with a new board.

I read that the first thing a freshly registered board should do is fire the property management company and hire a new one. The existing one was hired by the developer, and will be sympathetic to them....

Is it true that we cannot drink on the bbq terrace? Only in Canada... this will be one building law that I will gleefully ignore. If I feel like a beer with a burger, I will drink one.

Horrible area. Horrid.

Yes, people of different colours and classes cannot be avoided, and I'm not talking about Filipino nannies taking white kids out for walks.

Is it true that we cannot drink on the bbq terrace? Only in Canada... this will be one building law that I will gleefully ignore. If I feel like a beer with a burger, I will drink one.

Where did you hear that? I know some condos don't allow glass bottles/containers on the patios but I've never heard of no alcohol. Eitherway, I don't think they can enforce that.

Where did you hear that? I know some condos don't allow glass bottles/containers on the patios but I've never heard of no alcohol. Eitherway, I don't think they can enforce that.

I heard it from a resident. Apparently it's an insurance issue? Maybe someone can confirm.

But yeah, good luck enforcing it.

Back