Strange, I didn't see any crane movement today at Aura, or at RCMI.

Aren't there suppose to be a couple restaurants ? Any idea where in the podium they are going ? I can't clearly see where there is free space ?

Any idea which restaurants ?

Last edited:
They built a new floor last week, and a floor the week before that. Not stalled at all.

yes it was stalled due to the elevator worker union striking. lots of buildings were effected.

That only has an impact on the interior elevators. The exterior hoists are a different union. The strike may be slowing down interior finishing, but shouldn't be causing problems for forming and pouring

Looking at the Aura webcam, it appears that the crane, the hoist, and the concrete boom pump up top have all moved since the last update 30 minutes before

jaw dropping!... I know this was captured with a fisheye lens, but even still, it blows my mind how high up that lower setback looks. What more of the views up in the penthouse! Also, it's gonna be a sweet view looking up from that terrace at the rest of the tower above you considering how large it is.

How awesome it woulda been had this project contained an observation deck/restaurant at the top! (with a mega-tall atrium, like the Al Hamra tower)

AlHamra07.JPG

This building still doesn't seem that tall. It's supposed to end up being just a hair shorter than 900ft. Right now it looks like it's only about 600ft or so. Is there really that much to go do you guys think?

Back