News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spy plane! Toronto police have been using aerial surveillance on Ford and some of his associates
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...ce_pursue_ongoing_criminal_investigation.html

The unusual step of air surveillance, using a Cessna contracted to the Toronto police, was employed to follow Ford and other people in Etobicoke.

One person with a connection to Ford said he noticed the plane following him and said it flew low and was noisy. The airplane was last seen in the air Aug. 15, two days before the Star published a story revealing that police were investigating Lisi.

“It was the strangest thing. I would leave my driveway and start heading somewhere, maybe north, maybe south and I would hear the plane and look up and see it following,” said the man, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Detectives on the special squad have been looking into allegations of drug use and connections between Ford, the people involved in making the video, and other people in Etobicoke, including Lisi, who has told three associates interviewed by the Star that he is a supplier of drugs to Ford. The Star has been unable to verify Lisi’s claims, and Ford has not responded to questions about this.

Detectives from the special squad have also interviewed at least two men arrested in Project Traveller and interviewed people involved in a boozy St. Patrick’s Day 2012 incident involving Ford at the Bier Markt in Toronto.

Last edited:
I think people are expecting this to end with robbie in cuffs but I have a feeling that we're going to see doug and David price being carted away.

Spy plane!

goodfellas6a1.jpg

Seriously, how does Ford go on with his life? How does he walk around and (presumably) feed his addictions knowing that every step is being followed by the cops, not to mention the media? Is he that delusional in thinking that the laws don't apply to him?

Seriously, how does Ford go on with his life? How does he walk around and (presumably) feed his addictions knowing that every step is being followed by the cops, not to mention the media? Is he that delusional in thinking that the laws don't apply to him?

In fairness, he's been getting away with this behaviour for a long time. Hell, he became the mayor of Toronto while behaving like this. There hasn't been much in the way of real consequences, and since he's incapable of being ashamed...

I think people are expecting this to end with robbie in cuffs but I have a feeling that we're going to see doug and David price being carted away.

If that happened, Rob would say that Doug is as "straight as the day is long" and Doug would say that he'd never met Rob before.

Maybe that explains why Doug said he intends to not seek re-election. Perhaps he desperately wants to be a private citizen again and hope that his troubles go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back